QA Salesforce Manual Testers
Acton, Massachusetts, United States
$62,341 - $90,239
Kforce has a client in Acton, MA that is seeking a QA Salesforce Manual Tester.
The QA Salesforce Manual Tester is responsible for ensuring digital products meet the highest standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance while executing all quality initiatives within the various project teams. The QA Salesforce Manual Tester will communicate key metrics and track progress towards quality goals. Additionally they are responsible for ensuring all manual test coverage is completed satisfactorily by providing on-hands leadership and oversight and/or by ensuring 3rd party partners are engaged appropriately. As a QA Salesforce Manual Tester, you will also provide go-live application assessments, define/enhance QA processes and identify the necessary test coverage for all digital Initiatives system maintenance/upgrades as needed.
- Work with product and software teams to define, develop and execute test plans, increase automation where applicable, and prioritize, plan, and execute testing cycles based on sprint and/or delivery model timeframes
- Lead QA efforts and deliverables and tasks as they relate to creative, functional, and salesforce, desktop/mobile frontend and backend deployments
- Document detailed test scenarios and scripts derived from defined business requirements and support the QA organization to coordinate test plans across multiple stakeholders/vendors
- Execute formal test plans with attention to detail ensuring all system components function per defined requirements and are production ready prior to launch
- Identify and assist in implementing the appropriate automation framework solution for web and mobile apps
- Assist in managing vendor relationship of contracted resources both on and offshore as applicable
- Create quality measurements, reports and tracking metrics to be consumed by the project teams as well as the IT SQA department
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on Manual and Agile test desciplines
- Hands on experience testing in the Salesforce classic and Lightning ecosystems
- Demonstrated successful discipline working within an Agile software delivery methodology project team stucture
- Strong process and manual testing expertise
- Keen business analysis skills with the ability to intricately understand requirements, functional Specs, and systems to facilitate the creation of Test Plans, and Test scripts
- Extremely organized with excellent communication; Solid presentation and facilitations skills
- Proven experience working with Test Management tools such as JIRA, ALM, Helix, etc.
- Understanding of mobile and front end architecture, and various coding languages such as JAVA, Python, etc.
- Hands on and action oriented self-starter who can drive complex projects with minimal guidance/oversight; Ability and willingness to create all project deliverables as needed
- Understanding and/or experience working in a medical device/Life Sciences company
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple teams, on concurrent projects
- Exposure to working with global project teams and/or products