- City: Aubervilliers
- Country: France
- Region: Europe
- Country: France
- Region: Europe
Job Category: Information & Knowledge
Job Type: Regular
Type of Contract: Permanent
Working time: Full-time
Work schedule: Day shift
Solvay is a science company whose technologies bring benefits to many aspects of daily life. With more than 24,100 employees in 64 countries, Solvay bonds people, ideas and elements to reinvent progress. The Group seeks to create sustainable shared value for all, notably through its Solvay One Planet plan crafted around three pillars: protecting the climate, preserving resources and fostering better life. The Group’s innovative solutions contribute to safer, cleaner, and more sustainable products found in homes, food and consumer goods, planes, cars, batteries, smart devices, health care applications, water and air purification systems. Founded in 1863, Solvay today ranks among the world’s top three companies for the vast majority of its activities and delivered net sales of €10.2 billion in 2019. Solvay is listed on Euronext Brussels (SOLB) and Paris and in the United States, where its shares (SOLVY) are traded through a Level I ADR program.
Solvay Busines Services (SBS) is the global organization supporting internal and external growth by integrating the major end-to-end administrative processes as well as the information services of the Solvay Group, through three strategic objectives: strategic agility and customer centricity, service excellence and talents and innovation.
Job Overview and Responsibilities
The functional specialist will have to analyze, recommend, design and implement, within Solvay Salesforce.com IS team, the CRM platforms and Salesforce.com business applications. Will have to leverage his expertise on maintenance activities and into projects.
Will collect business requirements by animating workshops and convert it into IS requirements.
Will design and propose the more relevant solutions with the team members taking in account business, data & IS impacts.
Will be in charge of test scripts realization and execution.
Needs to handle data migration activities (analyses, data upload preparation, data upload testing & validation).
Will be in charge of bug qualification and resolution follow up.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related major
- 3-5 years of experience of Salesforce including Service Cloud and Community Cloud
- Experience with multi cloud architecture (minimum 2/3 years of experience)
- Experienced in a project in international context and/or in a large team (+10 people).
- Familiar with Agile project organization and any structured Application maintenance service methodology and organization in a large team.
- Autonomous in the following tasks: specification realization, solution design, test script realization & execution, animation of workshops with business.
- Used to work with developers for solution detailed design definition
- Experience in impact analysis regarding third party systems integration/data migration/UX/security (user management)
- It is expected from the specialist to be autonomous on his work organization, able to manage his priorities and ask for prioritization if needed. To understand expectations or request more explanation if it is not the case. Alert and escalade in case of any difficulty/issue. Be proactive in risk and impacts analysis. Provide advice and ideas for continuous improvements.
- Fluent English