Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
$68,789 - $129,456
Clark Capital is searching for a skilled Salesforce Developer to join our growing technology team. The ideal candidate will help us continue to integrate our data warehouse and Salesforce instance utilizing best practices as well as implementing new data pipelines for analysis. This individual will be responsible for designing and developing customized solutions for our evolving CRM requirements.
Other duties include Salesforce administration, data gathering, database development and general technology needs to improve overall Clark Capital operational capability.
This individual must be able to:
- Learn, maintain, and continue to develop Clark’s Salesforce instance to improve operational capability
- Drive solutions from a business capability, operations, and process standpoint
- Maintain a disciplined approach to solving business challenges. Individuals must have a test first mentality and validation mindset to implement process improvement solutions
- Deliver a maintainable solution to improve reporting, data analysis and process improvement
- Learn our data platform technologies to help us build and maintain scalable data pipelines
- Work closely with management to understand company goals
- Collaborate with the team members to deliver the technology outcomes required
- Strategically implement technology enhancements necessary for better productivity and effectiveness
- Deliver effective solutions that build employee trust and engagement and alignment with business goals
- Ensures compliance with industry and legal regulations and best practices, and adherence to company processes and procedures
- Assist with departmental projects and initiatives as needed
- Performs other duties as required
Competencies for Success:
- 10-15 years experience in the information technology field as a developer, architect, or technology team leader
- Leading information technology projects from inception to implementation.
- A highly motivated and proven self-starter
- Exhibit the ability to be flexible and capable of working under tight deadlines.
- At least 5-10 years experience successfully working in an asset manager or financial services firm and understanding financial data
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce development, SQL, Tableau, Hadoop, Java, or any recent modern development experience
- Prefer experience with test driven development methodologies
About Clark Capital
Clark Capital Management Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers excellent compensation packages that include competitive pay, comprehensive health insurance benefits, 401(k) retirement plan with matching, and career/professional development assistance.
Clark Capital Management Group is a registered investment advisor that provides fee-based investment advisory solutions for financial professionals through external investment platforms.
We are passionately committed to helping clients achieve their life goals. Our focus on excellence and our culture of accomplishment attract high-performing, collaborative team members who seek to make a positive impact on the lives of the clients and financial advisors we serve.
Please visit our website at www.ccmg.com for more information.
- 10 - 15 years: Experience in the information technology field as a developer, architect, or technology team leader
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Clark Capital Management Group