Business Operations & CRM Analyst
Madrid, Madrid, Spain
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Business Operations Manager to support the sales force to make their work more efficient through adequate sales tools, processes, and governance.
- Drives pipeline and information management, securing data points are updated with quality
- Build reports and views for Governance and Business Performance activities
- Management of team and extended team group memberships & access permissions in both IT systems and information repositories
- Master data creation and modification
- Gather inputs for various Governance fora
- Run CRM customization activities not requiring coding work
- Time Reporting
- CRM User Support
- Focus on ‘Run’ and ‘Support’
In addition, the role supports the Head of IoTA Sales Operations in various activities. Some examples are:
- Financial Forecast preparations
- Governance preparations
- MBR and Sales Reviews
- Customer Recruit / Strategic List reviews
- Financial Plan
- Unit OKRs
- Internal audits
To be successful in the role you must have
- Successful track record in similar position for at least 3 years
- Advanced in Salesforce and Tableau. Certifications are a plus
- Strong internal customer service culture, structured thinking, and outcome driven
- Coordinate teams in various units and geographies, managing time pressing deadlines.
- Can do demeanor, used to think out of the box and innovate.
- Outstanding teamwork, networking and collaboration skills
- Analytical mindset
- Proficiency in sophisticated database management, Excel, and SharePoint
- Experience in sales support activities, with proven knowledge of sales processes and tools
- OKR management
- Demonstrated ability in IoT Platform business is a plus
- Proficient in English
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of adventurous decisions. With us, no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it and build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in co-creation environment and collaboration are embedded into the walls. A speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless!
What happens once you apply?
Our managers and recruiters will review all CVs and make an initial selection. The candidates who best match the criteria for the position will then move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
The time between you submitting your application and the finding out about the interview stages will depend on the number of applicants.
Unfortunately, due to that we often receive a large number of applications we don’t always have the ability to speak to all candidates but please know that we work hard on getting back to you in a timely manner, in person or by email.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, Indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.