Salesforce Administrator/ Declarative Developer
Remote, United States
- Ensuring optimal performance of the salesforce platform, including NPSP or third-party add-on products.
- Upgrading and configuring the salesforce platform for optimized integration.
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- From time to time the Importing of data may be necessary as part of this role.
- Maintaining NPSP, as well as building custom reports and dashboards.
- Performing maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests for both Salesforce core as well as NPSP.
- Evaluating new Salesforce releases in sandbox prior to GA release.
- Working with the training areas to alert to new capabilities or changes to the existing capabilities based on release updates.
- Documenting processes, including error reports, changes to field history tables and event monitoring.
- Preparing reports for executives as well as other departments.
- Manage and maintain releases via Flosum
- Salesforce certified administrator or salesforce certified advanced administrator. (See certifications required / desired for more information)
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or relative work experience is required.
- 2-3 years of experience as a salesforce administrator in a similar environment.
- 1-2 years experience with NPSP is highly desired
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of the salesforce platform.
- Experience with multiple types of integrations.
- In-depth knowledge of the salesforce platform and it’s capabilities.
- Proficiency in creating salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
- Knowledge of importing data using multiple methods.
- Knowledge of generating salesforce reports.
- Ability to provide salesforce training and end-user support for train-the-trainer type arrangements.
- Ability to write documentation of system changes as needed.
- Knowledge of Marketing Cloud Connect as it relates to the Salesforce core platform.
- Knowledge of Flosum (Greatly desired)
- Salesforce System Administrator (Required)
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator (Desired)
- Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Consultant (Highly Desired)
- Occasional Weekend & evening work required
- Physical demands are minimal and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations
- Work environment is representative and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations
Leukemia and Lymphoma Society