Senior Application Architect Java / Salesforce
Louisville, KY, USA
- Performs technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications.
- Develops specifications for new products/services, applications and service offerings.
- Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent applications.
- Begins to influence department’s strategy.
- Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 7 or more experience as a senior developer in large IT projects
- 2 years of SF experience. SF experience.
- Prior project architect and/or team lead experience
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences