Lead Salesforce Developer
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
Overview of Position
The Lead Salesforce Developer is a hands-on engineering position reporting directly to the Senior Manager Support CRM. The Lead Salesforce Developer will work on various Salesforce instances especially on Service CRM modules which includes design and implementing Salesforce service cloud features to meet business needs.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Work with technical managers, architects and business stakeholders in gathering requirements
- Develop high-level design for Service CRM business requirements
- Should be able to come up with prototypes and demonstrate solution design
- Strong hands-on experience in writing Apex programming, Visual force pages, Apex triggers, lightening web components.
- Knowledge in implementing solutions using configurations(no-code) such as Flows, process builders, workflow Rules. Etc.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce lightening
- Hands on experience with Salesforce technical limitations and considerations while designing the solution
- Strong knowledge in Salesforce service cloud out-of-box features such as implementing knowledge articles, email-to-case, web-to-case, macros, omni channel, Case management etc.
- Hands on experience with integrating Salesforce with cloud-based applications and on-premise applications using standard and custom REST APIs
- Hands on experience in implementing various authentication protocols(oAuth) to integrate 3rd party applications
- Hands on experience with implementing Customer Communities
- Should be able to adopt best practices and configure security setting for internal and external users (Community users).
- In depth knowledge on various configurations within Experience Cloud, community manager and community builder.
- Hands on experience with Source Control tools such as Gitlab, GitHub, Bamboo.
- Should be able to adopt dynamic nature of the work environments and switch between the priorities as needed.
- Hands on experience with agile development methodologies.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 8+ years’ experience in software development on Salesforce platform
- 7+ years in implementing solutions on Salesforce platform
- 3+years of experience in working in Salesforce lighting
- 3+ years of experience in leading and delivering small to medium size projects in Salesforce
- Strong CRM, Salesforce, cloud native stack expertise
- 4-year degree in computer science or related field
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Siebel or other comparable CRMs experience is a HUGE PLUS
- Salesforce platform developer and Salesforce service cloud consultant certifications.
- Knowledge in working with managed packages
- Having knowledge in platform events and platform shield encryption is a plus
- Operational experience deploying, monitoring and supporting an enterprise solution
- Must interface effectively with all levels of management as well a diverse technical team
- Ability to build relationships and motivate cross-functional teams to achieve results in a self-empowered environment
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues
- Experience with agile methodologies
How much should I expect to travel?
- 10% of the travel requirement is needed
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.