Salesforce Solution Architect
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
Job Description:As Solution Architect with Crowe, you will play a key role on our project team by bridging the gap between business problems and technical solutions for our clients. You will engage directly with customers to understand their needs, design custom solutions, deliver & implement innovative real-world solutions. You will be expected to provide consultative advice regarding industry best practices and create a solution that always best meets our client’s needs.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Pre-sales discovery, documenting business requirements, functional requirements & technical requirements in a pre-sales environment to generate a solution and Scope of Work
- Work with Practice Director(s) in resourcing sold Scopes of Work
- Work closely with key stakeholders (internal & client facing) to capture business needs, define requirements and business processes
- Fully solutioning scopes of work that meet business needs in a clear and cohesive manner
- Lead project implementation & oversee architectural design, while working directly with our Practice Director, Solution Architect, Project Manager, and team of Analysts & Developers to ensure project delivery is on track
- Facilitate project introduction, kick off meetings & weekly client status meetings, while creating and managing project timeline
- Provide final QA of all completed work
- Design and deliver end user training for clientele, as needed
- Work with client to continue engagement with new projects & develop a clear roadmap of new initiatives for discussion, as needed
- Assume joint responsibility for the success of the project end-to-end with Project Manager & delivery team members
Experience & Requirements
(Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills)
- Demonstrated competency & experience with all Salesforce core products
- Multiple Salesforce Certifications and a minimum of 5+ years’ experience on the Salesforce platform
- Experience managing & delivering multiple projects at the same time
- Experience successfully leading and owning multiple enterprise strategic projects from end to end
- Experience providing business/operations/technical consulting to senior leaders of organization from SMB to Enterprise
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic, self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment- ability to manage a delivery team is a must!
- Strong, dynamic communication skills - both written & verbal - with ability to work cross-functionally and speak to members at any level of an organization (both client & prospect)
- Ability to log time on a daily basis for client and project reporting needs
- Positive minded, solutions-oriented approach and outlook is critical
- Ability to work - and thrive - in a fast-paced, high-growth, innovative environment
- Prior leadership experience highly desired
- Salesforce specializations in addition to Core platform a plus!
- This position requires a minimum of 20% travel
At Crowe, we know that great people are what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you!
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper!
More about Crowe:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Crowe LLP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Crowe LLP does not accept unsolicited candidates, referrals or resumes from any staffing agency, recruiting service, sourcing entity or any other third-party paid service at any time. Any referrals, resumes or candidates submitted to Crowe, or any employee or owner of Crowe without a pre-existing agreement signed by both parties covering the submission will be considered the property of Crowe, and free of charge.