Salesforce Program Manager
Carlsbad, California, United States
$63,994 - $116,515
FASHIONPHILE is an ultra-luxury re-commerce retailer specialized in the buying and selling of accessories from brands including Hermes, Chanel, Louis Vuitton & Gucci. At our core, we're a technology company with a mission of making the world's most coveted brands more accessible by breaking down the walls of traditional luxury.
The Salesforce Program Manager role is responsible to inspire, mobilize and lead special projects with a
focus on common deliverables, goals and timelines. This role will partner across Fashionphile Leadership
including Client Services, Marketing, Operations, Program, Product, and Engineering.
You should be comfortable and confident working in a dynamic environment, partnering with teams to
move through the unknown. Flexibility when handling directional changes and ability to concurrently
handle multiple large-scale programs. Confidence in the ability to listen and be patient with others -
working across dynamic organizations will highlight differences on how Fashionphile departments
THIS ROLE IS BASED OUT OF OUR SAN DIEGO (Carlsbad) HQ
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders and business partners.
- Maintain and develop our roadmap; manage our projects on a portfolio level and personally manage projects of higher complexity/risk.
- Adopt a standardized development lifecycle methodology (agile/traditional) for all projects.
- Perform assessment of existing Salesforce solutions including Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, CRM, and Lightening Scheduler, recognize opportunity for optimization and provide associated recommendations, roadmap and estimated effort.
- Identify opportunities to leverage the Salesforce platform and various integration tools.
- Create clean and complete status reports for stakeholders and executives, including being able to present clear status at steering committees.
- All other duties assigned.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- BA/BS in Business or Technology field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ Years experience in Salesforce and Program management. Have worked in Salesforce.
- Expert knowledge of agile development including change management.
- Must have experience managing and implementing many large projects with Salesforce tools.
- Expert ability to break down complex and ambiguous requirements and ability to navigate complex projects with a high level of ambiguity.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently drive implementations and enhancements.
- Able to drive steering committees and negotiate timelines, trade offs, and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to negotiate with executives or other business leaders.
- Must have a passion for process re-engineering, driving predictability while enabling innovation.
- Communicate effectively with various levels of the organization and must shift rapidly between communications styles.
- Customer centric focus.