Salesforce Administrator Job
Duluth, GA, USA
JOB FUNCTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide Tier 1 support for Salesforce related issues including data quality, configuration defects, training, reports & dashboards, user management, minor enhancements, and other system related issues.
- Oversee regional/functional change management.
- Configure Salesforce objects, workflows, approval processes, validation rules, etc. in sandbox environment.
- Work with global team to promote to UAT environment for testing.
- Provide final signoff once changes have passed UAT and been promoted to stage and production environments.
- Train end-users and support the business during roll out periods.
- Maintain and communicate system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity.
- Support business by identifying opportunities for process improvement and automation.
- Gather detailed business requirements and offer recommended solutions to Senior Manager, Global CRM.
- Work with business leads to establish regional/functional priorities and work with global support team to implement prioritized enhancements within budget.
- Recommend and prepare documentation on best practices, business procedures, reporting, configuration and master data maintenance that can be handled by super users.
- Collaborate with other Salesforce CRM Specialists and identify solutions to business challenges.
- Own data quality for region/function.
- Ensure individual compliance with all AGCO policies and procedures including Sarbanes Oxley, IT and Security. Follow established governance processes and standards.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience in supporting opportunity and business case development, business process re-engineering, requirements gathering, and project management.
- Detailed knowledge of the following:
- AGCO business processes
- How to link business processes to enterprise strategy
- How to create Salesforce workflows and approval processes, design solutions, and update system configuration
- Salesforce security and sharing models
- How to manage complex data bases including database design and data quality management
- Good working knowledge of the following:
- Day-to-day operational environment locally, regionally and globally
- All systems being supported and their impact on the business both regionally and globally
- The roles and responsibilities of the key stakeholders within the region/function
- Deep expertise in one or more specialties with broad knowledge across a wide spectrum of industry technologies.
- Previous experience with Mobile, ERP, and other large system deployment is a plus.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or a related field.
- Minimum 5 year of Salesforce experience.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Strong communication, writing, and interpersonal skills.