Washington, District of Columbia, United States
$77,600 - $113,557
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce staff.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Previous work experience with application and software development.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- Proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio, Salesforce Lightning Design System and the Salesforce development lifecycle.
- Proficient in SQL, Apex, LWC, Java and VisualForce.
- Working knowledge of mavensMate or eclipse.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve complex software and application issues.
- Ability to project manage.
- Salesforce developer certifications will be given preference (Salesforce Platform Developer 1, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce Sales, Service and Marketing clouds
- 5+ years of Salesforce developer experience
- Bachelor’s/Postgraduate degree, professional qualification, or relevant experience.
- Salesforce DevOps experience