Salesforce Business Development Representative
Plative is a Salesforce Summit Partner, Top-10 Oracle NetSuite partner in North America, and Amazon Web Services Consulting Network Partner with a simple mission: To make a global impact by improving the performance of our clients.
Business Development Representatives (BDRs) will play a multi-faceted role that will be integral to the success of Plative’s go-to-market strategy. BDRs are at the crux of sales and marketing, and responsible for one of the most important steps in the sales process: building pipeline. The BDR role is perfect for someone early in their sales career who is hungry, ambitious, intelligent, and high energy OR with 1 year of SDR experience and who is looking for to grow their career in sales.
Your Day to Day Role
- 100+ activities per day to key contacts at Middle Market and Commercial accounts
- Work closely and collaboratively with Client Partners to target key contacts at strategic accounts
- Respond to inbound web and phone inquiries
- Call outbound into a defined prospect account base
- Qualify leads by understanding customers’ SaaS application stack and high level requirements
- Achieve or exceed monthly individual and team goals
- Understand Salesforce product applications, recognize prospect pain points, and how Plative can solve them
- Perform thorough and accurate account research and stakeholder mapping to uncover key thought leaders and corporate initiatives
- Diligently log all activity in Salesforce
- You have the ability to conceptually understand Salesforce solutions and explain them on a high level to senior-level executives.
- You care about considered, focused interactions that are unearthed through a high volume of personalized outbound activity (emails, cold calls, social touches).
- You have energy, thirst to learn, ambition and passion, and want to be part of a growing and successful sales organization.
- You have demonstrated the ability to work remotely and independently, be quick on your feet, affable, and hold yourself accountable for results
- You have 1-2 years of phone sales/call center experience
- You have experience working in Solutions sales.
- You have a desire to start a career in technology sales. The intended career path for BDRs is to eventually take on a full cycle closing role.
- You have a natural curiosity and passion for technology
Plative Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Plative is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.