Portland, Maine, United States
$53,191 - $71,463
Please note that all Martin's Point Health Care employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for supporting the day-to-day administration and basic configuration of the Salesforce platform. To do this effectively, they must have understanding of business operations and Salesforce features and functionality. The Salesforce Administrator works to empower Users to self-serve and leverage the Salesforce platform and serves as the expert on Salesforce Reports and Dashboards. They are a Salesforce champion who helps Users learn more about Salesforce and maximize their use of the platform. The Salesforce Administrator will support and collaborate with the larger Salesforce Team on Salesforce initiatives and projects.
- Provision new Users
- Deactivates Users, and transfers ownership of the deactivated User’s open records
- Handles requests from Users and Business Reporting Specialists who need help or have questions regarding Salesforce features, functionality, reports and dashboards.
- Stays well-informed of business operations and strategic goals in order to better serve Users on the Salesforce platform
- Assists Users in creating List Views, Reports and Dashboards as needed
- Capable of creating new fields, and modifying existing page layouts
- Capable of creating new validation rules and rudimentary formula fields as needed
- Uses Apex Data Loader for mass updates/inserts
- Manual merging and updating of records as needed
- Participates in the implementation of new Salesforce enhancements and projects
- Helps test changes before and after deployments
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience, required
- 1+ years’ experience with Salesforce in the capacity of a Super User, Admin and/or Analyst, required
- Participation and completion of badges in Trailhead, required
- Experience using Apex Data Loader, a plus
- Participation in Salesforce User Groups and/or Conferences, a plus
- Experience with Person Accounts, a plus
Martin's Point Health Care