Salesforce Enterprise Administrator
Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
Are you looking for a company that embraces innovative ideas and talented people? We're looking for people who value collaboration, experimentation, agility, and problem-solving in the same way we do. We are anxious to meet a job seeker who can find and celebrate the best in themselves and their teammates.
The Salesforce Enterprise Administrator is responsible for implementing, developing, administering, and maintaining the Advance Local Media Salesforce instance. The Salesforce Enterprise Administrator assists with the development and deployment of training, procedures, and training materials to further extend and enhance operation of the system. This position also supports the requirements gathering in coordination with business users, management, other IT resources and/or vendors.
We currently have an opportunity for a Salesforce Enterprise Administrator to work remotely supporting activities in the Eastern Standard Time Zone. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a top-notch team and interact with end-users across the country.
In this role, you will:
- Develop, implement, administer, and maintain the Advance Local Media Salesforce Instance.
- Customize and maintain Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications to fit the business needs.
- Responsible for implementing new processes and procedures.
- Conduct research on best practices and industry/functional trends.
- Ensure proper use of applications and foster productive growth and change around the application and corresponding business processes.
- Operate as one of the primary system administrators and application configuration experts for Salesforce.
- Document requirements and specifications for system implementation, enhancements and develop consensus for those enhancements.
- Assist Project Leads/Managers in determining high-level project goals that serve as benchmarks of overall project/product success.
- Assist in the development of testing, training development/support, and launch plans as required to aid in delivery of a quality product, designed for user acceptance and adoption.
- Assist in the development of reports and dashboards. Manage data loads and data quality.
- Create reports and dashboards for the management team. Configure shared, custom reports.
- Support both project and on-going support/maintenance activities related to Salesforce and other related application systems.
- Maintain user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, and other system configuration options.
- Respond to support requests quickly and efficiently meeting established SLAs and providing superior customer service.
For this position we’re looking for candidates with:
- Bachelor's degree in management information systems, computer science or equivalent experience
- Minimum two years’ hands-on experience with the configuration and ongoing administration of Salesforce.com
- Salesforce Administrator Certificate highly desired; Platform App Builder certification a plus
- Experience developing Salesforce Flows and migrating Salesforce legacy automation to flows highly desired
- Experience in analysis of business process, workflow, modeling, and data management capabilities
- Ability to conduct thorough needs analysis and solution identification with diverse technical abilities
- Familiarity with document management systems, business process management systems and workflow, and publishing systems in general. Experience with Salesforce based CPQ/OMS tools like CloudSense highly desired.
- Experience in the media industry is a plus