Salesforce Product Owner
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
$56,857 - $103,766
Job Title: Digital Product Owner
*** This position is remote, but we'll need you in the office monthly. It's a plus if you have a strong track record of previous remote experience.
Job Type: Full Time
Data Meaning is looking for an innovative, creative, and energetic Salesforce Product Owner for one of our customers. (Direct Hire)
We are looking for a professional whose interest in technology is complemented by curiosity and enthusiasm for our customers. Successful candidates must build and maintain strong relationships with their business partners while developing solutions. We want Salesforce to be sleek at Lima One. We're not trying to install large amounts of marginal third-party App Exchange apps. The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of sales and marketing processes and understands all Salesforce related technical skills. We're looking for that person that genuinely wants to "own" Salesforce solutions strategy and execution at the organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Owns custom development solutions within Salesforce and works with engineers, administrators and SMEs on solution design and road mapping
- Integrate and maintain data feeds into Salesforce from other key lending, servicing, and/or telephony and other platforms
- Leads a cross-functional team of engineers and administrators matrixed with the respective technical manager
- Research and integrate market solutions to enhance Salesforce functionality.
- Proficient at configuring the Salesforce platform; deep functional understanding of its architecture, capabilities, and limitations; Salesforce certifications a plus.
- Understand and live in the business, working hand in hand with sales and marketing teams to analyze the performance of the business and recommend improvements to campaigns, business processes, etc.
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience with Salesforce solutions delivery or similar CRM, or digital product
- Prior experience writing code in a production environment preferred
- Expertise desired with Salesforce development tools and techniques, including the Lightning
- Understanding of object- oriented programming concepts as well as relational and non-relational database concepts
- A demonstrated understanding of Salesforce code management, migration, and deployment
- Experience with database technologies (any of DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, MySQL) desired, including intermediate knowledge of SQL ideally.
- Exposure to data visualization and reporting tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication, PowerPoint presentations, teamwork, and issue resolution
- A mastery of sales and marketing concepts and processes required
Technologies that will be used:
Back end: Postgres
Middle Tier: Azure Functions, MuleSoft
Front end: React, Typescript
Infrastructure: Azure Resources (App Services, VMs)
Tools: Lucidchart, Azure DevOps, Visual Studio Code, Cypress (QA), Grafana, Nagios, Postman
Grafana, Nagios, Postman