Salesforce Administrator-US Based-100% Remote
New York, New York State, United States
CoEnterprise is an award-winning B2B software and professional services company headquartered in New York City. Founded in 2010, CoEnterprise delivers Data & Analytics solutions and services that transform how companies connect and do business. CoEnterprise approaches each relationship and engagement from the perspective of three core values: collaboration, ownership, and excellence. We value collaboration with both our partners and clients in order to present the best possible outcome for our customers. Our vow to accept ownership ensures that our entire staff takes pride in our work and it is our commitment to excellence that ensures that this work is at the highest standard possible.
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance and enhancement of CoEnterprise’s Salesforce system. Successful candidate will have demonstrated experience working process improvement and automation products utilizing out of box tools, maintaining a high level of data integrity within the org, and steward changes from Sandbox to Production, leading to higher rates of adoption. This role will require a focus on optimizing and working with the Director of Sales Operations to execute incremental, value add changes in an Agile environment, to improve speed to close deals and operational efficiencies for internal teams.
- Create Custom Objects and fields and assigning Field Level Accessibility to profiles and permission sets as needed.
- Maintain Role Hierarchies and creating Criteria-Based Sharing Rules to facilitate correct sharing of records.
- Maintain change documentation and follow change management guidelines
- Follow CI/CD best practices for moving changes from Sandbox Orgs to Production by creating change sets and/or ANT Migration tools.
- Create Process Builder processes, Flows, Validation Rules and formulas to automate existing manual processes using out of box tools.
- Assist end users with troubleshooting, password resets, and advise on best practices.
- Update training documentation and facilitate end user training, including recording training videos, updating desk guides and holding “office hours” for one on one help.
- Implement duplicate matching and integrate data integrity solutions to maintain and improve data hygiene.
- Build dashboards and reports to track to Sales, Marketing and Service team KPI’s
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for system upgrades
- Export data using Data Loader, Workbench and “point and click” SOQL queries.
- Import data using Data Loader, Workbench and Data Import Wizard
- Participate in estimating effort, business value and risk of User Stories utilizing a backlog management tool.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required; Platform App Builder a major plus
- 3+ Year working in an Administrator Position in a Sales Cloud Lightning Org, Solo Admin experience strongly preferred
- Experience integrating with one or more firmographic data solutions such as ZoomInfo, D&B etc…
- Intermediate Excel Skills (Index-Match, VLOOKUP, text manipulation formulas) required
- Strong experience working with Opportunity, Quote and Contract and Lead Standard Objects
- Professional Services, Managed Services, Software Reselling or Saas industry experience preferred
- Apex or any real-world coding experience a plus
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and execute tasks
- Results-oriented, upbeat, high energy and positive attitude.
Come experience our spirited culture and work with a smart, dedicated and high-energy team in a stable and fast-growing company! Here is a small sample of our benefits and perks we offer:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance with generous employer contribution
- Matching 401(k) - $$$$
- Generous PTO Policy
- Virtual Team Lunches
- Wellness Program
- Monthly Mingles
- Birthday Celebrations
- Virtual Events- Happy Hours, Casino Night, Magic Show, Scavenger Hunt of National History Museum, Game Nights and more
At CoEnterprise, we believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of our business. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring. We value employees for their differences represented by a variety of dimensions including demographics, behaviors, work style and perspectives.
We are an AA/EOE employer.
Location: 45 West 36th Street, New York, NY 10018
Job Type: Full-time