Portland, Oregon, United States
$66,224 - $121,723
Title: Salesforce Developer
Sorry, no C2C or 3rd parties
The Salesforce Developer designs and implements complex Salesforce solutions.
The Salesforce Developer will design and implement key technical components of our Salesforce solutions using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components and Salesforce communities. This is a hands-on role that requires significant technical experience with the Salesforce.com platform and related cloud technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent work experience.
Certifications (Must Have)
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
Certifications (Nice to Have)
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
- Salesforce Certified Data Architecture & Management
- Salesforce Certified Application Architect
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle & Deployment Designer
- Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist
- Salesforce Certified User Experience Designer
- Salesforce Certified B2B Solution Architect
- Technology—Ability to learn Nvoicepay’s systems and software. Use of marketing systems, database products, CRM software, and other business intelligence software.
- Attention to Detail – Ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved.
- Time and task management — managing one's own time and the time of others. Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Apex development
- Visualforce page development
- Lightning component development, Lightning design development
- Salesforce Communities (Nice to have)
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
- Education: BEng (IT, CE, CS, or EC), BSc, MSc (CS), BCA, or MCA
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience with Apex, Visualforce, triggers, batch Apex and Salesforce APIs
Low Latency Recruiting