Technical Leader Salesforce H/F - IBM CIC
Lille, Hauts-de-France, France
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Developing Web Applications Using Cloud Platforms
- Interact with Force.com, Heroku and AWS to build front and back solutions.
- Using TDD (Test-Driven Developments) and pair programming.
- Participation in the Daily Scrums, Code Review and weekly meetings.
- Join customer meetings to communicate progress, demos, deliver deadlines and propose solutions.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong skills in the following areas: CSS, HTML, jQuery
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in mobile development (iOS or Android)
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It's time to define your career.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Being You @ IBM