Austin, Texas, United States
$63,088 - $87,755
What you do at AMD changes everything
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world’s most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence, while being direct, humble, collaborative and inclusive of diverse perspectives. This is who we are at our best. One Company. One Team.
AMD together we advance_
Junior Salesforce Administrator
The Junior Salesforce Administrator is responsible for ongoing management of basic Salesforce administration and will provide day-to-day operational support to internal customers. This role partners closely with Sales Business management team to drive greater efficiencies with processes, reporting, tools, etc. to improve sales productivity.
Candidates for this role should be highly motivated, have excellent communication skills, analytical abilities and some experience working on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Day-to-day support and administration of our Salesforce instance
- Manage Salesforce users, profiles, roles, permission sets and other administrative responsibilities
- Gain a deep understanding of our Salesforce setup and our sales processes to provide general support to sales team and new hires
- Generate and analyze simple and complex reports from Salesforce based on business needs as requested by sales and sales management team
- Gather needs and requirements of the business and design high quality solutions in Salesforce via custom objects, custom fields, workflows and processes
- Perform testing of system enhancements within a test environment and other quality assurance tasks
- Develop and maintain sales team resources as needed; perform routine updating of dashboards and process documentation
- Organize and consolidate information from multiple systems and utilize Microsoft Excel to prepare lists/reports for consumption of sales team and leadership; importing/exporting of data between various systems
- 2+ years professional Salesforce work experience and Salesforce Certification (201)
- Passion for the Salesforce.com platform and some experience performing Salesforce admin tasks
- Proficient in MS Excel, Google apps, other commonly used business applications; demonstrated ability to learn new systems
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Impeccable organizational, analytical and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be a team player who enjoys supporting their customers.
- Bachelor's degree required
Requisition Number: 183021
Country: United States State: Texas City: Austin
Job Function: Marketing
Benefits offered are described here.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.