At Side, we believe everyone should own their path.
Side is the only real estate brokerage platform exclusively for the nation’s best agents. Based on its belief that homeownership is a fundamental human right, we provide top-performing real estate agents, teams, and independent brokerages with the best system, support, and service, in order to elevate the experience and results of buyers and sellers.
Side is led by experienced industry professionals and world-class engineers who develop technology designed to improve agent productivity and enhance the client experience. The company is backed by over $250M in funding from top tier venture capital firms, including Coatue Management, Tiger Global Management, D1 Capital Partners, Sapphire Ventures, Trinity Ventures, Matrix Partners, and 8VC. Side currently partners with agents in California, Texas, and Florida, with plans to expand nationally in the coming months.
At Side, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate and innovate your way to success. Becoming an inSider means that you’ll be empowering business leaders to become business owners, all while forging your own path with like-minded entrepreneurs. Join us at Side and own your career, your impact, and your life!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Side is looking for a qualified Salesforce Developer. The candidate should have a demonstrated background as Salesforce Developer with a thorough knowledge of Sales and Service Cloud. A well qualified candidate will be an excellent communicator and deem themselves as an all-star functional consultant. The role will work directly with the Senior Salesforce Operations Manager, the Director of Management Information Systems, and business partners.
- 4+ years of professional experience in Software Development using Object Oriented Programming techniques
- 4+ years of experience with the following skill sets:
- Apex Classes
- Controllers and Triggers
- Process Builder
- Classic, Lightning, and Console (Preferred)
- Extensive experience presenting and collaborating on design decisions with the dev team and business partners
- Platform Developer Level -1 & 2 certifications required. Nice to have Service Cloud certification and experience cloud certification
- Extensive experience writing and maintaining Technical Specifications
- Demonstrated Jira experience - expert user. Relevant skills: Epic management, user story and issue management.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR THE ROLE
- Ability to clearly communicate technical information to technical and non-technical personnel. Must be an excellent communicator who can lead design workshops and requirements gathering sessions independently
- Experienced knowledge of Jira or other development lifecycle management tools
- Strong practical knowledge of Salesforce Lightning configurations
- Self-motivated individual that collaborates well with other technical and non-technical staff to accomplish project objectives
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Best-in-class benefits, including 100% healthcare coverage (medical, vision and dental)
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development credit
- Pet friendly environment
Side uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Our stewardship of the data of many of our customers means that a background and DRE license check is required to join Side. We will, nonetheless, consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accord with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.