Avalara, Inc., (www.Avalara.com), is the leading provider of cloud-based software that delivers a broad array of compliance solutions related to sales tax and other transactional taxes.
What is it like to work at Avalara? Come find out! We are committed to the following success traits that embody our culture and how we work together to accomplish great things: Fun. Passion. Adaptability. Urgency. Simplicity. Curiosity. Humility. Ownership. Optimism.
We are building cloud-based tax compliance solutions to handle every transaction in the world. Imagine every transaction you make - every tank of gas, cup of coffee, or pair of sneakers, every movie ticket, or streamed song, every sensor-to-sensor ping. Nearly every time you make a purchase, physical or digital, there is an accompanying unique and nuanced tax compliance calculation.
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced Sr. Salesforce Developer to join our team.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle and scrum ceremonies with teammates and customers across the globe
- Develop high-quality and scalable automations and user experiences using apex, visualforce, aura and lightning components
- Use declarative solutions where practical
- Integrate Salesforce with other systems
- Leverage platform events to handle various integrations
- Refactor legacy workflows and process builders using flow and apex
- 3+ years of experience in designing and developing enterprise-scale Salesforce solutions
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs - Force.com SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API, and the Metadata API
- 3+ years of experience with Sales Cloud
- 2+ years of experience with Service Cloud
- 1+ year with Community Cloud
- Experience building complex integrated applications
- Salesforce.com Developer certification
- Ability to work well with others
- Deep technical understanding of systems, databases, networking, and computing environments
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transactional taxes, including VAT, sales and use, excise, communications, and other tax types. We deliver comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions that are fast, accurate, and easy to use.
Avalara offers hundreds of pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications. Each year, the company processes billions of tax transactions for customers and users, files hundreds of thousands of tax compliance documents and tax returns and manages millions of exemption certificates and other compliance related documents.
Avalara’s headquarters are in Seattle, WA and it has offices across the U.S. and in Brighton and London, England; Brussels, Belgium; and Pune, India. More information at: www.avalara.com
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.