Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United States
$69,451 - $126,929
RELAXED WORK ENVIRONMENT, DEDICATED TEAM, & GROWING COMPANY
As our Salesforce Developer, you’ll play a vital role at HelpSystems. We are looking for an individual that will be central to continually improving, enhancing, and harmonizing the various Salesforce instances used throughout our organization. Our Salesforce instances are an integral part of our Business Systems; therefore, you should keep the broader organization’s best interests in mind composing and deploying any code. We are looking for someone who can take ownership of all programmatic requests. You will work alongside our Pre-Integration Lead | Senior Salesforce Administrator to collaborate on specifications based on stakeholder requirements, validate the proposals, and deliver the solutions. The ability to audit existing code across multiple Salesforce instances and bring into best practices in a harmonized way will be key to success in this role.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Collaborating with the Senior Salesforce Administrator to validate business requirements and any considerations (security, scalability, limits).
- Develop Apex (classes and triggers) to extend Salesforce to support business requirements.
- Configuring and developing on Salesforce CPQ across multiple instances.
- Custom User Interface development as necessary, including Visualforce pages/Lightning pages, Aura Components, and Lightning Web Components.
- Integrations: Use Salesforce APIs to integrate with other systems used in the organization.
- Best Practices: Adhere to Salesforce best practices, maintain code documentation, and write/maintain test classes for all custom development.
- Take ownership of release cycles to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code.
- Integrating and maintaining business applications to Salesforce.
- Collaborating with IT / Developers for other systems to integrate across the business.
- Supporting the Senior Salesforce Administrator.
HelpSystems is passionate about making life easier for modern organizations and improving the lives of our customers. As a seven-time Star Tribune Top Workplace we are dedicated to making our employees happy by offering great benefits, fun company culture, and transparency from our leadership team. When working at HelpSystems you will have the opportunity for an upbeat office environment with A LOT of perks, such as professional development, equity program, employee recognition programs, and more!
Check out our website to learn more about HelpSystems and apply by visiting our Careers page. We encourage you to check out our Glassdoor page as well.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.