Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
null, Remote, US
- Developing data-driven marketing initiatives utilizing a campaign management tool, performing activities such as audience selection, trigger qualification, suppressions, segmentation and arbitration.
- Gather and confirm data specifications when gathering campaign information.
- Develop reporting and dashboards to execute campaigns (manual or automated) on a daily/weekly/monthly/as-needed basis and generate output files to be delivered through various marketing channels (e.g. Direct Mail, Email, Telesales, etc).
- Develop, enforce, and perform quality control activities to ensure processing completes in a timely manner and the output is accurate and complete.
- Provide input to the Account Management team in estimating hours for the project budget.
- Maintain open communication with the entire team regarding current project status, issues, concerns, etc.
- Show aptitude to learn new tools and will be expected to become a power-user of a campaign management / workflow tool.
- Takes responsibility for personal technical and professional growth.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering with 5-7 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience as email developer/technical resource on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform is strongly preferred.
- Must have experience and understanding of relational databases and development competency around MS SQL Server, MySQL. Experience in writing SQL statements for data extraction is preferred.
- Must have experience with HTML, XML, SQL, Java, SOAP and REST-based web services. CSS and Jquery frame works preferred.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) or ExactTarget is required.
- Strong understanding of direct marketing vernacular (e.g. modeling, segmentation, test design, control groups) is preferred.
- Ability to use HTML, Text and AmpScript to solve template creation challenges
- Experience with agile software development is required.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of the full range of customer information/data management systems and related processes and protocols.
- Requires excellent communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand. Able to explain programs policies and procedures in language that is understood by others.
- Must be able to modify communication style both formal and informal to match the appropriate level of the audience targeted.
- Able to write with the clarity and precision necessary for the work being performed.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant