Salesforce Project Manager
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
If you're a Salesforce Administrator who possesses Project Management qualities, then this opportunity is for you!
What you will be doing
- Participate in discovery sessions working with technical and functional Salesforce user to identify the right solution.
- Work closely with our Salesforce Developer to ensure the business requirements are accurately translated into technical requirements, so we have all of the information required to action.
- Salesforce Development planning: split in small tasks, plan and follow such as; Risk management – identify and mitigate risks or issues; Approval – (Build, QA, Deployment) to organize the roll out.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients/stakeholder day-to-day, exceeding client expectations and ensuring satisfaction.
- Support user throughout the project and post-project implementation process before full hand over to the support team.
- Prepare and manage project schedules status reports and change orders, as well as report on the status of the project to internal management and the client management team, including escalating issues where appropriate to maintain accurate forecasting for project resources according to the approved budget.
- You are someone who has a Salesforce Certification, whilst using this in a professional environment.
- Project Management skills such as Teamwork, Collaboration internally and externally, great time management, and someone who possesses leadership qualities.
- Detail oriented and analytical thinker, someone who can think outside of the box.
- We are looking for someone to be proactive, organized and logical when it comes to Project Management within our Salesforce Organisation.
- The ability to work independently, as well as part of a team of 5.
- You are an active learner, someone who can think on their feet as well as pick things up quickly in a scale-up environment.
Benefits vary by location but you can expect:
Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly.
Ogury is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.