Director, Salesforce Program Management
You will champion, lead and support an enterprise-wide implementation of Salesforce establishing it as the sole repository for customer information as well as a core application for supporting operational processes across Sales, Customer Support and Marketing. This role requires collaborative partnerships with internal customer groups (ex. Sales, Customer Management, Finance, Call Center/Customer Support, Marketing, etc.) and product development teams to create and implement a holistic roadmap, leveraging Salesforce functionality in support of evolving business processes and ARC products.
If you are ready to bring your passion and energy to a forward-thinking company, then we want to hear from you. Come innovate with us!
- Develop and maintain a strategic roadmap to optimize ARC’s usage of Salesforce. Align customer business requirements to Salesforce capabilities and work collaboratively with Business Technology teams (Software Engineering, Corporate Systems, QA, etc.) to support shared Salesforce initiatives; participate on cross functional project teams to ensure the delivery of optimal configuration and customization strategies. Deliver C-level/Executive-level presentations and ROI analysis for proposed Salesforce projects and improvements.
- Develop Salesforce solutions to increase efficiency, improve workflow and increase simplicity for end users. Identify and evaluate opportunities to use Salesforce company wide, supporting ARC’s key initiatives for external customer groups (airlines, agents and corporations) and replacement of legacy technology.
- Present detailed analysis to executive management quantifying the value proposition in Salesforce projects via demonstrated results in improvements to both the external and internal customer experience.
- Translate operational needs into high level business requirements; leverage technical skills to liaison with Technology teams.
- Establish a Salesforce data integrity/data steward program standardizing data entry elements for end users to ensure data uniformity and increase quality of data analytics.
- Support efforts to integrate Salesforce with other systems and applications (ex. ERP, etc.)
- Establish and manage a recurrent Salesforce end user training program resulting in demonstrated companywide adoption and usage of the Salesforce platform.
- Motivate peers and ARC team members generating excitement, commitment and innovation in support of Salesforce business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance or Information Systems field preferred
- 7+ years’ experience supporting Salesforce (Experience with Salesforce in a B2B sales and service environment preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis
- Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant, and/or Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant desired
- Joining ARC means joining a team that is motivated, diverse, creative, collaborative and solutions-oriented. We think big, embrace challenges, and explore new ideas to lead the way for the travel industry.
- Our employees value the hands-on learning and professional development opportunities that allow them to expand their skills and grow their career in new, dynamic ways.
- We offer a highly competitive, comprehensive benefits package so you can worry less and focus on what truly matters.
- By joining ARC, you will partner with top minds in the industry as we use data and technology to innovate how the world travels.
Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC)