CRM Lead Southern Market
In this role you will lead customer management for eCommerce and direct to consumer in Southern MARKET(Spain, Italy, France). You will drive improvements on customer acquisition, customer value, base monetization, and brand consideration in your market. You will also take an international role in developing international customer programs and journeys.
You will join the International Customer Management team responsible for customer strategy, base value, monetization and brand consideration. As part of Digital Direct organization, you will support strategic direct to customers transformation. You’ll be welcomed to HP, an innovative US$50bi company that keeps reinventing itself and is #1 in most areas it plays.
- Accountable for MARKET eCommerce Stores customer base growth, value, engagement and brand consideration.
- Leadership of customer strategy, programs and promotional cycles in the MARKET.
- Lead MARKET best in class email channel as key driver of direct to customer strategy and value.
- Promote cross channel integration to deliver best in class MARKET programs and promotional cycles.
- International lead for selected program across regions (strategy and development).
- Lead MARKET direct marketing best practices and guidelines on customer touch points.
- Lead MARKET customer economics and KPIs.
- Infuse in customer management strategy and insights into MARKET business management.
- Report and access activity performance at customer and channel levels.
- Develop customer and channel insights to nurture continued optimization.
- 7+- years relevant experience / flexible to fit the right candidate covering 80% of requirements.
- Highly educated and talented CRM manager with a proven track record of driving customer value for an eCommerce or digital driven consumer brand through an effective and optimized combination of lifecycle programs and promotional contact strategy.
- Experience designing and leading the development and execution of personalized direct communication programs at scale through email channel and other inbound and outbound channels (onsite, push, in-app, SMS, digital advertising, call centers, sales reps, etc).
- Full ownership of campaigns and programs securing excellence in experience standards. Working with central and local stake holders, management of portfolio of initiatives and international email campaign calendar. Leadership of performance reviews.
- End to end management of email channel - planning, development, execution and performance - processes with internal and external parties involved, supervision and development of platform operation (preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud), management of campaign execution and automation resources and agency, best practices and budget.
- Experience with campaign management and marketing automation platforms (preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud). Experience connecting customers across inbound and outbound channels, supporting direct marketing execution and improving channel responsiveness.
- Record of leading the creation of highly responsive direct customer and communications. On direct marketing, on brand, on channel best practices with unique combination of creativity and effectiveness. Design background a plus. Master email marketing communications, comfortable writing and/or reviewing copy, HTML knowledge desirable.
- Master CRM and direct marketing principles. Master measurement of activities at customer level. Solid understanding of customer databases, single customer view architecture and integrations. Hands on experience specifying and exploring customer data cubes for analysis and insights, SQL a plus. Knowledgeable in digital marketing metrics and in incorporating click stream data to customer journey analysis and insights.
- Experience working with data analytics on customer analysis, cubes, development of models and reporting. Clarity on customer data architecture, integration, feeds and automation to enable personalization.
- Fluent in English. Spanish, Italian or French is considered a plus.
- You are an advocate of customer marketing, CRM best practice and performance. You are confident to put customer performance at the forefront.
- You are passionate to get hands on data and discover customer insights and value.
- You are a strategic thinker with roll-up-the-sleeves attitude and obsessive approach to execution.
- You take accountability and feel motivated with opportunity to get things done.
- You are comfortable with complex matters and can synthetize with ease. You appreciate clear communication.
- You value an international dynamic environment, relationship with diverse stakeholders, partners and multidisciplinary teams.