(Junior) CRM & Automation Administrator (Salesforce/Hubspot) (f/m/d)
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Would you like to use your skills to help 200 million non-academic talent across Europe to have the same career opportunities you have? Join the Heyvolution!
We use data & technology to match people to the right jobs and help them land their dream opportunity. With more than 2’500 customers and a team of 230 HeyJobbers, our ambition is to become the largest talent platform in Europe – making exhausting and non-transparent job search a thing of the past.
Our offer to you
- An impactful role: You will be working in our Tools & Processes team enabling internal excellence. You will be working together with multiple stakeholders from different teams such as Marketing, Sales and Business Intelligence and support internal users as part of the first level support. Next to Salesforce you will be working with multiple tools such as Hubspot, Zapier, Aircall and have an influence on the technical setup of the whole B2B organization. You will be responsible for projects to improve our overall setup and take ownership of parts of our tool landscape. In this role you play an important role in enabling accelerating growth in a data and tech driven startup.
- A welcoming company culture: Our values – Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive – are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture. Learn more.
A unique growth opportunity
- Be part of a high-growth startup with a proven track record and direct positive impact on society – a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer
- Diverse Team: English is our working language and our team members come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team. Amongst our team are 25 different nationalities and 45% women both overall and in leadership roles
- Secure Job: Over 2’500 customers, proven business model & over 20M€ financing
- Work-Life Balance: Hybrid working mode with 2 flexible days remote per week and 3 weeks work from anywhere
- Perks & Benefits: weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, urban sports membership, 500€ annual learning budget, employee stock options, a 1-month paid sabbatical (after 3 years), free seasonal flu (and COVID) vaccination, German classes, 6 free Mental Health coachings per year and much more
- Great Office: Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer – great lunch options and food markets close by
- High-quality equipment: Standing desk, Sennheiser headsets, Air-conditioned rooms, etc
How you can contribute to HeyJobs
- Supporting our B2B teams with CRM related requests as first point of contact
- Taking ownership of user setup and onboardings to Salesforce and other tools
- Creating and supporting reports and dashboards for data analysis for team leads and the management team
- Maintaining our CRM data and ensuring clean data structures
- Automating workflows and processes (e.g. with Zapier) for our teams in Marketing, Sales, Product and Operations
- Taking on a key part in project-based assignments to improve our setup
What sets you up for success
- You have first professional experience with Salesforce, a comparable CRM or automation tools
- You are an advocate for maintaining clearly structured data and have a high attention to detail
- You are comfortable supporting other departments such as marketing or sales with solutions for complex problems and the ability to prioritize these requests
- You have great communication, analytical thinking & time management skills
- You are a team player and like to enable others to succeed
- You are fluent in English both in speech & writing, German is a plus
At HeyJobs, we believe that diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture that attracts the best talent and ultimately leads to achieving our vision. Fostering this starts with hiring — therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you. Quite the opposite, we hold this as one of our core values in #teamwork and are explicitly not hiring anyone who does not respect this.