Marion, Indiana, United States
- Work closely with stakeholders, department staff, vendors and internal teams to determine project requirements.
- Be the subject matter expert regarding Salesforce, its use, implementation, governance and development/customization.
- Build customer-specific solutions on the Force.com platform using Lightning Components, Apex, and Visual Force
- Develop integration processes using Salesforce.com’s Web Services API and third-party integration tools (Apex Data Loader, Mulesoft, etc).
- Administer and manage Salesforce Organizations for the office.
- Maintain and support internal Salesforce CMS
- Manage user, profile, role, and license configuration of Salesforce users
- Manage ongoing Salesforce object/field/record/page layout customization
- Create and manage Salesforce reports & dashboards
- Crosstrain existing IT staff for redundancy.
- B.S. in Computer Science/MIS/informatics is preferred but can be substituted with a combination of Certifications and experience.
- Salesforce Administrator certification required.
- 2-3 years of experience in Salesforce.com configuration including creating custom objects, Process Builders/Flows, Dashboards and Reports, Force.com and VisualForce development and the Apex programming language.
- Knowledge of relational databases and data modeling.
- Experience with ETL tools.
- Familiarity with integrated development environments such as Eclipse.
- Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, and ERP.
- Experience with document generation tools such as Webmerge and Drawloop.
- Customer-focused service-based attitude.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop and follow processes and methodologies
Overview of Knowledge Services:
Today, Knowledge Services is the largest government MSP provider in the nation with twelve state accounts and counting. With a diverse and growing team, seven office locations across the country, and a focus on mobile capabilities, Knowledge Services is poised to help organizations serve the modern citizen through cost-effective solutions that put people first.
Knowledge Services has benefit offerings to include the following!
Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- Pet Insurance
- Ticket and Event discounts!