Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
$43,798 - $59,194
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the primary system administrator for Salesforce environment
- Perform basic administrative functions including user and account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflow, and other routine tasks
- Complete regular system reviews and prepare for upgrades
- Coordinate evaluation, scoping, implementation, and completion of new development requests and projects
- Communicate clearly regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
- Support information security, policy, compliance, data quality, and analysis activities
- Identify and participate in training and educational activities to improve knowledge and performance to sustain and enhance professional development
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience working in the Salesforce platform; preference will be given to candidates with Salesforce Certified Administrator or equivalent certification.
- A bachelor’s degree from a four-year university in computer science, information systems, or business; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in the both the ongoing maintenance of a Salesforce platform and the full lifecycle of software implementation projects.
- Broad experience with CRM concepts, databases and data storage, open data APIs, and unstructured data is required.
- Organized, efficient, detail oriented, a team player, and a self-starter.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to think and function independently.
- Ability to multi-task while remaining helpful and courteous.
- Facilitate design, implementation, and adoption of new business processes.
- Excellent time management, organization and planning skills.