Holmdel, New Jersey, United States
$64,631 - $89,967
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, sharing rules
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards and reports
- Sandbox environment management
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Own the communication of any platform changes to end users and stakeholders
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
- User support cases
- Monitor and improve user adoption
- Technical documentation
- Working with integrated applications including Adobe Sign, Conga, Survey Monkey, Marketo
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge and at least 2+ years’ of Salesforce Administration hands-on experience with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud in Lightning
- Trailhead Badges/Super Badges
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- A proactive attitude to platform enhancements
- Designing scalable, best practice solutions
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Translating requirements into technical solutions
- Experience in change management and governance
- Technical documentation
- Available and responsive to questions
- Experience implementing Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards and reports
WHAT WOULD ALSO BE AWESOME:
- Additional Salesforce certifications e.g. Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder
- Bachelor’s/Postgraduate degree, or professional qualification
- We are laid back but buttoned up. We offer a casual work environment and remote work flexibility and have a passion for developing creative, innovative best in class solutions that directly contribute to the success of our customers
- We care deeply and deliver service and solutions that make a real difference in the lives of our clients and their businesses
- We openly accept others as they are and build strong partnerships based on trust
- Teamwork and collaboration is key to help our colleagues and customers solve their challenges
- Our team is energetic, fun, naturally inquisitive and eager to make an impact, we invite you to join us!
- We know that there are benefits of being in the office and working from home. WorkWave promotes a healthy work/life balance and provides employees with the flexibility of collaborating in the office or the option to work virtually if desired.
- We have employees in over 30 states, 7 countries and many regional offices - each with their own set of perks and opportunities to give back to the local community.
- Whether you work remotely or take advantage of one of our offices, you’ll find a community of WorkWavers that value diversity, and care deeply about our products, clients, our communities and each other.
- Employees can expect a robust benefits package, including health and dental, generous paid time off and 401k with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust Employee Assistance Program through TotalCare offering free counseling 24/7/365, plus financial counseling, legal guidance, adoption assistance services and much more!
- 24/7 access to virtual medical care with Teladoc
- Floating time off for holidays and/or your birthday
- Quarterly awards based on peer nominations
- Regional discounts and perks
- Opportunities to participate in charitable events and give back to the community
- We understand the impact of attracting and keeping top talent and rewarding intellectual curiosity and a thirst for personal and professional growth
- Encouraging our employees that already have an intimate knowledge of and passion for our products to apply for other roles within our walls just makes sense!
- Our employees have access to extensive video libraries for soft skill and role specific training available 24/7 and live trainings are provided throughout the year
- 10 Time winner of Best Place to Work in New Jersey by NJBiz !
- WorkWave has been recognized with multiple awards for its outstanding products, growth and culture, including the Inc. 5000, SaaS Award, IT World Awards, Globe Awards, Silver Stevie Award for Employer of the Year, and Best Place to Work Inc. Magazine
- Recently named one of The Software Report's 3rd annual list of the Top 100 Software Companies of 2022 (worldwide!)