Sr. Product Manager, CX Tools & Technology (Salesforce)
New York, New York State, United States
$103,094 - $156,122
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world’s most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We’re home to the world’s best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
HBO Max is where storytelling takes center stage and where creatives find a home with the support and resources to do their best work, no matter the genre or format. Whatever the viewer wants to watch is front and center and more of what they crave is easily discovered. It is where our exclusive HBO Max Originals and iconic entertainment brands thrive, with HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network and more delivering the greatest array of series, movies and specials for audiences of all ages. The platform launched in the United States in May 2020 and introduced a lower priced, advertising-supported tier in June 2021. HBO Max began its global rollout launching in markets across Latin America and the Caribbean last summer, followed by its first European launches in the Nordics and Spain in the fall. Currently available in 46 countries, there are plans for continued expansion of HBO Max in 2022.
We won’t chase the market, we will define it. We will bring audiences a product that doesn’t exist today. We will do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment and the support to be the best. Join our team and show us your best.
As the Senior Product Manager, CX Tools & Technology, you will be a key member of the Customer Experience (CX) Strategy & Ops team within Warner Bros. Discovery. You will have a leading role in defining and delivering the best possible customer experience for HBO Max and other Warner Bros. Discovery products with a focus on crafting a best-in-class customer support program.
You will work closely with the larger CX Product Management Team to leverage customer support feedback, research findings, and data analytics to continuously identify ways to enrich and improve upon the customer support experience. This individual's primary focus will be on enhancing and maintaining our CRM systems in order to optimize and improve the user experience for our customer advocates and other internal stakeholders.
- Lead, manage and drive the development and continuous evolution of products in the CX and support experience space, from identifying key improvements to existing approaches to evaluating and deploying innovative, next gen support solutions with a primary focus on Salesforce Service Cloud
- Define the desired customer experience and work with cross-functional teams (UI/UX, copywriting, development, QA) to ensure successful design, delivery and execution of CX solutions.
- Leverage and decipher a combination of quantitative and qualitative CX data to design the desired customer experience across support products, both Agent and Consumer-facing.
- Develop and analyze business cases and manage product road maps for the customer support experience across Warner Bros. Discovery streaming products.
- Work closely with the CX Product Development and UX/UI teams on requirements and wireframe/design development, ensuring a balanced delivery of CX, business and operational excellence and feasibility.
- Provide-on-the-ground leadership of the diverse activities required to bring CX products to fruition.
- Lead sprint planning, manage feature prioritization and identify delivery dependencies for your respective CX product space.
- Communicate status, blockers, risks, mitigation strategies to next level manager and partner teams, as needed.
- Manage performance of launched CX/support products and related consumer/agent feedback.
- Analyze, understand and communicate the performance of CX/support products against established objectives and goals.
- Continuously monitor and analyze identified key performance indicators and consumer/agent feedback, making recommendations based on data to improve the CX and product performance.
- Share key customer support findings with cross-departmental teams and stakeholders, ‘Zooming-out’ from individual support issues to recognize patterns and share opportunities for improvement with the CX Team and larger organization.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with cross-departmental teams, including Engineering, Marketing, Research, Analytics, Program Management and Operations.
- Research and analyze emerging trends in the CX and support marketplace, keeping abreast of competitive, business, and technology developments within the CX/support product domains and using these findings to drive recommendations for product requirements and CX product roadmap.
- 5-7 years of experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, ideally supporting a global customer support organization with multiple languages and regions
- Current Salesforce Certifications, ideally including 1 or more of the following: Service Cloud Consultant, Application/System/Technical Architect, or Administrator/Advanced Administrator
- Expert level knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud architecture components and best practices
- Ability to define and communicate solutions (both functional and technical components) and break them down into tactical deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics, Marketing, Economics, Information Systems, or related field or demonstrated strength in such disciplines.
- 7-10 years of experience within Product Management, Customer Success, or CRM Administration (preferably Salesforce)
- Combination of technology, customer success, marketing/communications and business/analytical skills.
- Proficient using data to identify opportunities and inform recommendations.
- Excellent project management, organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Ability to effectively influence cross-functional teams.
- Able to prioritize requests to the benefit of our customers.
- Able to work autonomously, while still functioning in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal and overall communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experience working with customer support organizations and/or training curriculum is a plus.
- Experience with online collaboration tools a plus, cross-channel Consumer Engagement & Support applications and Lean/Agile methodologies and JIRA/Youtrack a plus.
- Passionate about building and cultivating a best-in-class customer experience.
- Highly adaptable and able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Relentlessly positive and possess a ‘can’t be stopped’ attitude.
- Self-starter, creative problem solver, proactive, collaborative and resourceful.
- Thorough, determined and committed to follow-through.
- Analytically driven, with a high degree of comfort evaluating and acting on data.
- Constant learner, driven to continuously improve and develop expertise in customer support and product management methodologies, as well as the streaming media industry.
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands