Richmond, Virginia, United States
$60,628 - $105,272
We're one of the fastest growing consumer finance companies in America. Why? We're making it simpler, faster, and more transparent to purchase the things you need to make your life go.
By combining smarter technology with a relentless focus on customer experience, we're transforming the financing experience for essential life purchases in retail stores nationwide.
The Salesforce Developer is responsible for designing, executing, assessing, and troubleshooting Salesforce programs and applications. This includes configuring, coding, and documenting application specifications throughout the SDLC on our digital products. The salesforce developer will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve software issues.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build Salesforce applications using Apex, Lightning Aura, Web Components, and Visualforce which unlock the full capabilities of the Salesforce platform to support the company's goals and initiatives
- Create/modify existing controllers, controller extensions, and triggers across all platforms
- Develop custom applications and establish integrations between Salesforce and other systems
- Apply design patterns and best practices when developing Salesforce Solutions
- Support Software stability by creating and executing unit, integration, and user acceptance test (including use cases and test data)
- Have an understanding of proper DevOps practices within Salesforce, as well as an understanding of various deployment tools and knowledge of Git, SFDX and use of the CLI
- Gather, analyze and document functional and technical requirements for new projects, enhancements to existing solutions and production issues reported by end users
- 2+ years related experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Proficiency with Salesforce development including modification of standard objects/ fields and creation of custom objects/fields
- Apex, Lightning Aura, Web Components, and Visualforce development, design, configuration, testing and deployment of Salesforce.com solutions
- In depth knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs and experience building integrations with Salesforce.com.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification
Things we value:
- Curiosity. Why? How?
- Nerdiness. Financial news and trends are fascinating. Seriously.
- Relentlessness. No one here gives up. We try. We fail. We try again.
- Passion. If you don't get excited about point of sale financing, retail, and consumer empowerment, it simply won't work.
- Smarts: Book and street. We have to use all of the tools at our disposal to build Koalafi.
- Empathy and Compassion. You understand that people's access to life essential goods and services are in your hands.
- Communication. Can you ask for help or put your hand up when you don't understand?
- Building. Doing. Making. Yes, we have to do a lot of thinking and talking to figure this stuff out, but you can't wait to leave the conversation and build it.