Software Engineer - Salesforce (Remote)
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
$50,000 - $130,000
The Software Engineer is responsible for assisting in developing and designing a product that Home Depot customers and associates will love. As a Software Engineer, you will be part of a dynamic team with engineers of all experience levels who help each other build and grow technical and leadership skills while creating, deploying, and supporting production applications. In addition, Software Engineers may be involved in product configuration, security, resilience, performance tuning and production monitoring.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
60% Delivers and Executes - Assists in developing, testing, deploying, and maintaining software; Follows best practices established by the organization and participates in improvement conversations; Consistently helps the team achieve results, even under tough circumstances
20% Learns and Grows - Learns through successful and failed experiment when tackling new problems; Actively seeks ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels
20% Plans and Aligns - Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives; Collaborates with other team members in agile processes; Relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people
Nature and Scope:
This position typically reports to Software Engineer Manager or Sr. Manager
This position has 0 Direct Reports
For Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada and New York City residents: The pay range for this position is between $50k and $130k. Starting salary may vary based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, the position being offered, location, education, training, and/or experience. The Home Depot offers additional competitive financial and non-financial benefits, which may include a performance-based bonus program or a profit sharing program depending on position.
Environmental Job Requirements:
1. Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
No travel required.
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- 1years of relevant Salesforce development experience
- Exposure to integrations experience with Salesforce, REST API, Connected APP, OAUTH Flows
- Exposure- Apex, Visualforce, triggers, objects, security model, etc..
- Exposure to Lightning, Lightning Components, Lightning Web Components
- Communities - Data sharing, Community Builder, audience
- Exposure to Salesforce OOO - Workflow Rules, Process Builder and Visual Flows
- Exposure to Salesforce Content Management - Content Version, Document and Distribution
- Exposure to Apex design pattern
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Java Script is a plus
- Proficient in a modern OO language (preferably Java)
- Exposure to CI/CD toolchain
- Experience in destructive testing methodologies and tools
- Exposure to a cloud computing platform and the associated automation patterns they provide
- Expposure to application of design patterns
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Global Perspective
- Manages Ambiguity
- Nimble Learning
- Cultivates Innovation
- Situational Adaptability
- Communicates Effectively
- Drives Results
- Interpersonal Savvy
Pay Rate: -
The Home Depot