Salesforce Application Analyst
Boise, Idaho, United States
$61,696 - $110,615
The J.R. Simplot Company is a diverse, privately held organization, with roots firmly planted in agriculture and agriculture-related businesses. The J.R. Simplot Company is a true farm-to-table company with operations that touch every aspect of agriculture, including seed production, farming and ranching, plant sciences, fertilizer manufacturing, food processing, commercial product development, and distribution.
This role applies advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Salesforce Analyst position working on cross-functional teams/projects to bridge the gap between functional and technical requirements and design. Primary focus of this role will be supporting our current eCommerce program as Simplot implements Salesforce B2B Commerce in parallel with our SAP S\4 Hana implementation. This is a Salesforce job and requires strong technical aptitude, communication skills, and the ability to work with our business partners. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. Leads and / or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
- Works on complex problems / projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors
- Performs elicitation, analysis, and documentation of business, functional, and non-functional requirements for projects of high complexity.
- Documents as-is and to-be processes.
- Creates user stories and corresponding UAT test cases; may lead UAT test planning and execution.
- Manages requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
- Demonstrates technical and non-technical leadership and exerts influence outside of immediate team.
- Participates in cross-functional teams.
- Develops innovative team solutions to complex problems.
- Mentors and consults with team members and other organizations, customer, and vendors on complex issues.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A. or B.S.) from 4 year college or university
- 7+ years related experience and/or training
- Salesforce Administrator
Job Requisition ID: 9026
Travel Required: Less than 10%
Location(s): Simplot Headquarters - Boise
Country: United States
**The J.R. Simplot Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status.**
If you require technical assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.