Senior CRM Business Analyst (Salesforce)
Madrid, Madrid, Spain
SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 90,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
Working as part of our corporate IT team, you will play an integral part in the deployment and integration of Salesforce across our IT ecosystem. Partnering with our business units, you will act as a bridge between IT and our stakeholders and help them to optimize their Sales and Marketing operations. This is an opportunity to be involved with the evolution of a global brand's IT systems.
More specifically, you will:
- Lead business requirement discussions and coordinate with the Business Product Owner to determine priority and business value;
- Understand impact of requirements to business processes and technical landscape;
- Execute the solution administration and lead functional discussion with developers;
- Facilitate functional testing and support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities;
- Develop the business user stories with Business Process Owner.
- Be responsible for business, data, reporting and testing requirements gathering; workflow analysis, user stories, and acceptance criteria;
- Gather, create and document current and future business process flows;
- Develop test scenarios, performs functional testing and oversees User Acceptance;
- Maintain collaborative relationships with external vendors to achieve project goals;
- Support the business in preparing training material and sessions;
- Provide Tier 3 User Support to: Oversees defects, answers how-to questions and resolve issues;
- Perform new release evaluations and assess impact. Communicate new release key updates such as new functionalities;
- Execute solution administration: User Record Management + New Fields, Page Layouts & Objects + Report & Dashboard + Workflow, Assignment & Validation Rules + Process Builder / Visual Flow + Email Templates + etc.
- High Level Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related subject;
- Minimum 5 years experience in Business Analysis in a high technology or Internet-based software development environment;
- Minimum 5 years experience in Salesforce System Administration;
- Good knowledge in Agile development methodology (Agile, SCRUM, Kanban) and understanding of Application Lifecycle Management;
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
This position will be based at our IT hub in Madrid.