Salesforce Project Manager
Remote, United States
- Own and drive strategic client engagements leveraging structured program governance process and measurable program performance indicators
- Engage with client key stakeholders and enable collaborative communication model for proactive risk mitigation and value articulation
- Understand existing technical and political landscape and drive discussions to create a win-win scenario
- Actively serve as a scrum master and run daily scrum meetings and present burndown charts; actively manage the Kanban board for each Sprint.
- Collaborate and work with cross-functional business and IT teams for solution design and implementation of new capabilities
- Effectively operate with multiple stakeholders and constituencies
- Collaborate with multiple projects and oversee multiple streams of work/projects
- Mentor and coach delivery team for best practice implementation using collaborative discussions.
- Serve as Salesforce champion for projects within the client environment for allocated account(s)
- Participate in Salesforce practice development by championing engagement processes, solutions designs and practice areas
- Create and present professional business presentations as part of ongoing client engagement and other practice needs
- Effectively engage and communicate with senior executives both within client organizations and persistent executive team
- Minimum 7+ years of experience at Enterprise-level Project/Program Management and Governance
- Minimum 5+ years of managing Salesforce implementations
- Minimum 5+ years leading Project Delivery using Agile Scrum methodology
- Highly skilled in driving and managing business discussion including Planning, JAD, Scope Management, Process, and Change Management discussions
- Certified SCRUM Master and SAFe process evangelist
- Certified Salesforce consultant in various Salesforce modules/components.
- Knowledge of other technologies in Salesforce ecosystem like CPQ, MuleSoft, etc., desirable
- Cross-functional ability to assist in business analysis, design, and testing
- Ability to review and provide recommendation for design document based on industry best practice and agency needs
- Project Management experience using Waterfall, Agile, and Iterative processes
- Budgeting, Estimation and Projection Management for the assigned business/accounts. Effective resource allocation and billability management
- Familiarity with Industry best practices in software and solutions development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to convert concepts into professional documents including but not limited to professional presentations.
- Required: PMP
- Required: Scrum Master
- Highly Preferred: Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant and/or Salesforce Community
- Preferred: Other Salesforce consultant certifications (Sales, Marketing)