Remote Salesforce Administrator
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
$45,181 - $103,290
- Take a lead role with customers, Application Developers, and other team members to capture capability needs and drive quality business solutions on complex issues. Create and maintain deliverables such as business vision, requirements, personalization to different clients, and user interface design.
- Lead full project life cycle by actively taking a lead role on project teams, based upon experience and need.
- Provide required business and/or subject matter expertise for both project and production related activities on complex issues, including new strategic programs or initiatives impacting current and existing systems.
- Ensure compliance for required standards (e.g. SOC 2) and all necessary approvals have been obtained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Interface with the business areas, technical staff, and project teams to drive value, return on investments and innovative solutions. This includes providing alternative solutions with maximum benefits while reducing cost (e.g. cost benefit analysis, pros/cons of solutions).
- Take lead role in supporting various aspects of requirements testing (e.g. testing plan, testing scenarios, testing schedule, testing outcomes, user task analysis, documentation, defect management, results analysis) to ensure minimal production defects are realized.
- Create ad-hoc reports pulling data from various sources and/or run system reports. Conduct complex analysis on reports to ensure system performance and/or results.
- Communicate in an exemplary manner with team members, partners and management, including reporting project status, enabling solutions, and providing accurate and concise documentation.
- Provide thought leadership and strategic direction in Product and Technology Solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience and a bachelors degree in a related field
- Salesforce Administration experience (working with customers, user acceptance testing, basic configurations)
- Experience learning/understanding a specific set of applications, how users use the application, and what other systems integrate with the application
- Excellent communication skills
- Salesforce Administration Certification
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, or Health Cloud experience
- Healthcare Domain Experience