Salesforce Solution Architect
New York, New York State, United States
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Salesforce Solution Architect to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
How You'll Help Us:
As a Solution Architect, you will have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new division created within one of the largest technology providers in the world. We are building the next generation of a digital services company and believe clients are ready for a more nimble, agile partner to deliver outcomes across the SFDC platform- including Sales, Service, Marketing, Vlocity, Mulesoft, Tableau, etc.
You'll help us by viewing this opportunity as more than a job, but an opportunity to mold the business and as a place to grow your career with a core group of highly talented individuals across the US, Costa Rica, Canada, and India. We put an emphasis on training, improving consulting skills, and helping you achieve certifications. You'd be joining a company that has 3,000+ SF certifications, so you know you are part of a highly skilled team that values investing in team education and skill-building.
Why the Role Is Important:
Our Solution Architects are fundamental to ensuring the digital technology and related services that NTT DATA builds for our clients are valuable, intuitive, and impactful. The work of Solution Architects provides our clients and team with support, leadership, and direction to make sure projects are executed well and to deliver the engagement as promised.
Once You Are Here, You Will:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of our client's needs to create thorough configuration designs, use cases, test conditions, and training documentation to support the successful implementation of initiatives and processes
- Identify and recommend Salesforce.com based solutions, integration points, and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability, and performance
- Document business processes and wireframing system designs using process flow diagram tools, UML, sequence diagrams, etc. as well as making recommendations for future state improved processes and system designs
- Ensure the Salesforce.com technical design aligns with the overall enterprise architecture of the client and can scale with it
- 8 Years of experience implementing enterprise-level projects in a lightning enabled service cloud environment
- Certified Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant
- Experience in a minimum of two E2E implementation experience in FSL projects
- 1+ years' experience with setting up FSL data model (Work Orders, Service Appointments, Service Resources, Territories, etc.)
- 1+ years' experience configuring Service Rules and Objectives in support of Field Service business processes
- 1+ years' experience installing FSL managed package and guided setup configuration
- Visionary. You are responsible for providing the technical vision for the solution.
- Remote withminimumclient travel expected (under normal operating conditions post-COVID)
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion. Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please emailEEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.
Nearest Major Market: Plano
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Solution Architect, Consulting, Information Technology, IT Architecture, Technology