Senior Salesforce Administrator
Milford, Massachusetts, United States
$65,995 - $131,405
- Leverage a full and complete knowledge of Salesforce solutions to recommend best practices and strategies to configure solutions to meet business needs.
- Diagnose complex technical issuesand interpret user requirements to provide solutions in conjunction with internal and external architects, developers, and administrators.
- Directly initiate the design, development, and execution of featureenhancements and perform user administration.
- Lead efforts to improve delivery cadence, metrics, and stability by applying best practices and hands-on administration of library management tools and delivery practices.
- Fortify our instance through regular platform maintenance and care including managing of release updates, seasonal releases, sandboxes, and org health checks.
- Create Reports and Dashboards and consider usage of alternate analytics (Einstein, PowerBI) to deliver business insights for our Sales and Service leadership teams.
- Grow Salesforce and IT competency for Salesforce administration and related technologies. Evaluate thirdparty tools that solve business problems and spearhead vendor evaluations with respect to the Salesforce
- Teach a variety of technical concepts to team members and contribute to training materials and development of standards and processes.
- Provide support for other Salesforce administrators and team membersand ensure proper system documentation is maintained.
- Perform QA testing and assist with User Testing for iterative development cycles.
- 5years of Salesforce experience in an Administration, Product Owner, or primary support role with 1 years working in Service Cloud and/or Field Service Lightning
- Expertise in administering Salesforce declaratively, including workflows, process builder, profiles, customizing objects, approvals, and lightning experience
- Previous experience designing and implementing new business processes,requirements gathering methodology / process, and managing competing priorities
- Ability to articulate and execute Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working in an agile environment
- Administrator, Advanced Admin, Service Cloud Consultant and/or PlatformApp Builder certifications
- Operates with integrity, transparency and humility
- Acts as a true company owner to advance the overall interests of Waters
- Carries a broad global perspective of markets, tech, and trends
- Demonstrates a commitment to continuous improvementand developing a culture of learning
- Balances clear strategic thinking and accountability in execution to deliver results
- Actively creates the conditions for Waters’ people and teams to succeed
Working at Waters enables our employees to unlock the potential of their careers. Our global team is driven by purpose. We strive to be better, learn and improve every day in everything we do. We’re the problem solvers and innovators that aren’t afraid to take risks to transform the world of human health and well-being. We’re all in it together delivering benefit as one to provide the insights needed today in order to solve the challenges of tomorrow.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at Waters Corporation. It is our responsibility to actively implement programs and practices to drive inclusive behavior and increase diversity across the organization. We are united by diversity and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or protected Veteran status.
Key Words: Salesforce, Salesforce Administrator