Salesforce Business Analyst
Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Summary of the role
Do you want to define your own roadmap and be the one talking to the business worldwide?
As Salesforce Business Analyst you'll work with commercial units of Amadeus, leading the requirements gathering and implementing solutions that support Amadeus evolution and services digitalization on Salesforce Platform, applying configuration best practices & following Amadeus policies.
This role sits in the Salesforce Platform Team which is responsible for all activities linked to Sales applications that support commercial units of Amadeus worldwide.
In a context with multiple Salesforce instances and increasing demands around digitalization of services, you'll join a dynamic team of passionate professionals with a challenging roadmap, a rich portfolio of Products and great opportunities to grow in Salesforce Ecosystem.
The Salesforce Team is part of the Digital Customer Engagement department within the Digital Business Solution division in our IT Unit.
In this role you’ll
- Work with internal stakeholders to gather the business and functional requirements, by scoping, defining, and prioritizing requirements
- Mapping functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile inconsistency and break down high-level information into details
- Work with Architects and Developers to transform new requirements into Salesforce.com design and implementation
- Develop, maintain and perform processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity in platform applications with Salesforce Administrator and functional managers to create training materials and documentation for Salesforce.com users and help train new end users on Salesforce.com and related applications.
- Configure Users, Profiles Role Creation/Maintenance, Custom and Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Page Layouts and List views, Assignment/Auto Response/Escalation, Workflows & Approvals, and Process Builder
- Support testing cycles (UAT, regression, system) and Training Materials
- Follow-up Salesforce Release Roadmap and Innovation
About the ideal candidate
Holds a University degree in Scientific studies, or equivalent work experience
- Has experience in as Business Analyst in Salesforce environments. Experience in Apttus around is desirable.
- Is proficient in English
- Has strong capability in converting business requirements in solutions and perform end to end design with excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates proven experience in Agile methodologies
- Has strong understanding of the Contract Lifecycle management as a plus
- Posseses knowledge of data integration tools and experience on integration projects between Salesforce and other business systems
- Is able to solve problems and has the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment either on a team or as an individual contributor
- Has good understanding of environment management, org strategy, release management and deployment methodologies
What we can offer
- Work in one of the world's top 10 software companies
- Have total automony to define your roadmap and manage our backlog
- Opportunity to manage complex solutions
- Be part of a multicultural team of 16,000+ professionals
Upload your recent resume in our system! Once you’ve applied, you’ll receive feedback within 15 days.
Are you ready to take the next step in your Amadeus career?
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorization.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.