Sr Salesforce Developer
The SFDC Business unit is looking for candidates for the position of a Senior Salesforce Developer with strong Service Cloud experience to work full time and can be anywhere in US since we are WFA (Work From Anywhere) now but must be willing to work core CST hours. Developer will be working with our core team supporting Service Cloud, & Sales Cloud in a Production environment.
- Must have strong development experience in Salesforce Service Cloud Configuration and customization.
- Design and Build Reusable Lightning Components using Aura and LWC.
- Strong experience in developing custom lightning components on lightning framework.
- Nice to have experience in working with Sales Cloud development & customizations.
- Extensive experience in Salesforce Integration, especially using REST API.
- Experience developing custom functionalities using Asynchronous apex.
- Experience on Salesforce Flows, Process Builder, Approval Process, Assignment Rules and Workflow.
- Ability to configure, test and manage Salesforce Live Chat & Case Assignment, Email-to-case functionality.
- Perform independent code reviews and certify code developed by self and other junior team members on the project.
- Ability to mentor and coach small technical team with proper guidance.
- Ability to effectively debug and resolve technical issues and/or defects.
Proficiency in the English language, required.
- 5 – 8 years of total IT experience with at least 5+ years of Salesforce Project development experience (Service Cloud, & Sales Cloud).
- Strong development experience in Lightning Design System (LDS) and Lightning Components Development.
- 7+ years of Salesforce customization and configuration experience in Service Cloud.
- Well versed with customization and configuration best practices.
- Strong Salesforce case management experience including email-to-case functionality.
- Review Epics/User-stories, clarify requirements and Estimate user stories.
- Hands on development experience using Salesforce configuration and customizations using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes etc.,
- Integration experience using integration techniques - REST, SOAP APIs, Auth and Single Sign-On.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce governor limits, Sharing rules and security model.
- Knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools like Metadata API, GIT, VS Code, Jenkins, JIRA etc.
- A thorough understanding of Salesforce Deployment Process and tools like SFDX, Jenkins and Force.com IDE.
- Ability to engage in improving software delivery using DevOps and other Agile methods.
- 2+ years of development experience in Lightning.
- Salesforce certifications preferred.