Salesforce Software Developer
Mason, Michigan, United States
$61,715 - $86,511
- Full-time remote work option may be available with travel to the Mason office as needed.
We have the ability to hire at the mid or senior level for this position.
Do you enjoy learning new technologies and exploring new trends in the industry? Are you looking to be part of an energetic, agile team? If so, we are looking for a Salesforce Software Developer to join our Web Development team!
The ideal candidate is an analytical thinker with a passion for software development, continuous improvement, development of best practices, and using new tools and techniques. They will work closely with IT and business teams to solve business problems and deliver high quality solutions.
The mid-level Software Developer will:
- Assist in the discovery, understanding and capture of business requirements by working with all stakeholders
- Assist with the implementation of custom, software as a service (SAAS), and commercial off the shelf (COTS) software by enabling integration with existing solutions, or by configuring or customizing the software as needed to meet business requirements
- Participate in the planning and execution of development activities during the cutover and go-live phase of projects
The senior level Software Developer will:
- Discover, understand and capture business requirements by working with all stakeholders
- Lead the implementation of custom, software as a service (SAAS), and commercial off the shelf (COTS) software by enabling integration with existing solutions, or by configuring or customizing the software as needed to meet business requirements
- Lead planning and execution of development activities during the cutover and go-live phase of projects
- Mentor team members to help them improve their skills and solve problems
Both levels will:
- Analyze requirements and participate in the design of software solutions
- Create solutions with software development skills using at least one development language
- Design and specify test procedures including unit, system, performance and integration testing
- Generate test data, conduct tests, debug programs, and ensure results are accurate and meet specifications
- Participate fully in both waterfall and Agile development methodologies as required by each assigned project
- Provide training, written instruction and daily support to customers, technical staff, support staff, and management
- Provide support for existing solutions by fixing or enhancing software, troubleshooting interfaces, or reviewing business process integration with software solutions
- Enhance existing programs and systems to correct errors and provide new functions
- Conduct discussions regarding technology strategies; establish processes that uphold department standards
- Follow I.T. policies and standards and adopt standard processes and other development best practices
- Ensure confidentiality of sensitive and proprietary information and follow to company security policies
- Maintain technical expertise by staying aware of industry trends, best practices and new tools and techniques
Core Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal mid level candidate must possess all of the following:
- Two (2) years of professional working experience with Java, C#, Apex, or other object-oriented programming language
- Two (2) years of professional working experience with Visualforce
- One (1) year of professional working experience with Aura Components and/or Lightning Web Components
- Strong verbal and written skills in order to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
The ideal senior level candidate must possess all of the following:
- Six (6) years of professional working experience with Java, C#, Apex, or other object-oriented programming language
- Four (4) years of professional working experience with Visualforce
- Three (3) years of professional working experience with Aura Components and/or Lightning Web Components
- Excellent verbal and written skills in order to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
In addition to the above, both levels require:
Requires one of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in STEM fields (preferred), OR
- Associate’s degree or equivalent and six (6) years of IT experience, OR
- High school diploma or equivalent and twelve (12) years of IT experience
- Proficiency in Flow Builder, Process Builder, SOAP/REST APIs, and SQL or SOQL
- Professional working experience in an Agile environment
- Professional working experience with version control (like Git) and Agile tools (like Jira, ADO)
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 certification
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, and asking questions as appropriate
- Tolerance for ambiguity and ability to make progress in the absence of all requested information
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision
- Ability to collaborate with team members
- Ability to maintain productivity and adapt in a dynamic, fast-paced, customer-focused work environment characterized by rapid change, minimal lead times, and multiple competing priorities
- Ability to effectively manage and execute multiple tasks, projects and priorities simultaneously
- Ability to travel up to 5% domestically
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Requires a favorable motor vehicle report upon hire
- Additional work hours including weekends and holidays as required
- On call rotation is required
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with MuleSoft and DevOps tools (like Gearset, Copado)
Dart is unable to employ those who currently live in and expect to work out of any of the following U.S. states: Alaska, Colorado, Connecticut, Montana, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Virginia and West Virginia, however relocation to the Mason, Michigan area may be considered in luei of full time remote work.
Overview: As the manufacturer of Dart® and Solo® brand products, Dart Container is an industry leading single-use food and beverage packaging company. With 15,000 employees and 40+ locations worldwide, Dart offers more than 4,000 products used every day in restaurants, hospitals, schools and homes around the globe.
Benefits: Dart Container full-time employees enjoy great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company matching contributions, paid vacation, paid holidays, short-term disability, tuition assistance, product discounts and more.
Dart Container is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are subject to a drug test (excluding THC*/marijuana/cannabis) and background check at the time of offer.
- THC testing ONLY when such testing is required by law.
Dart Container is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation to access this website or for the application process, you should call Dart at (800) 545-3278 Ext 3370 or email us at ADArequests@dart.biz. Relay calls can be made by dialing 711 or the relay number for your state.
If you experience difficulty applying online, you may call (800) 545-3278 Ext 3390 or email us at email@example.com for assistance.