Webmaster / Digital project manager
Acolad is looking for a new Webmaster / Digital Project Manager, permanent position, within our internal team dedicated to the management and animation of websites including multilingual e-commerce websites. The candidate will be immediately involved in the management of multilingual website for one of our strategic clients operating in the beauty and cosmetics sector and also take part in different projects for other accounts.
- Leading the production of web projects (receiving tickets, checking briefs, client validation, tracking tickets, dispatching tickets to the webmastering team, regular calls) in order to deliver products according to the client's specifications, on time and within budget.
- Management and animation of websites in different CMSs like Wordpress, Drupal, Salesforce Commerce Cloud: content management and updates, creation of landing pages, creation of product pages, creation of promotional campaigns etc.
- Digital project management for website content localization projects - Graphic design of website visual assets, such as images and banners
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study
- 1-3 years of experience in executing the production portion of complex web mastering/web localisation projects - Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience managing websites, creating, and updating pages in one or more CMSs
- Experience managing website content localisation workflows
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud CMS
- Familiar with Page Designer
- Experience with the JIRA ticketing system
- Fluent in French (written and spoken), good level of English
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or any other graphic design tool