Principal Salesforce Administrator
Milford, MA, USA
- Based on deep and advanced knowledge of Salesforce and related technologies, and following good design practices, recommend and evaluate strategies for how to leverage Salesforce to meet business needs.
- Provide expertise in Salesforce administration; develop the team’s competency in best practices and techniques to administer and configure Salesforce and related solutions.
- Leverage your experience to recommend and manage tools and administrative processes needed to ensure platform stability, security, compliance, and operational excellence.
- Educate stakeholders on key capabilities and provide guidance on training materials and user guidelines.
- Provide support for other Salesforce administrators and team members and ensure proper system documentation is maintained. Assist as needed with managing users, managing security and visibility settings, customizing objects, and administering fields, page layouts, workflows, etc.
- Review and advise on testing and user adoption strategies and plansQualifications:
- 6 or more years of CRM experience (preferably Salesforce) in an Administration, Product Owner, or primary support role
- Previous experience designing and implementing new business processes
- Previous experience with enterprise-level application development and operation
- Facilitation of Salesforce user adoption
- Ability to articulate and execute Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working in an agile environment preferred
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Automation and/or Developer Platform certifications preferred
- Operates with integrity, transparency and humility
- Acts as a true company owner to advance the overall interests of Waters
- Carries a broad global perspective of markets, tech, and trends
- Balances clear strategic thinking and accountability in execution to deliver results
- Actively creates the conditions for Waters’ people and teams to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information technology or related experience
Working at Waters enables our employees to unlock the potential of their careers. Our global team is driven by purpose. We strive to be better, learn and improve every day in everything we do. We’re the problem solvers and innovators that aren’t afraid to take risks to transform the world of human health and well-being. We’re all in it together delivering benefit as one to provide the insights needed today in order to solve the challenges of tomorrow.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at Waters Corporation. It is our responsibility to actively implement programs and practices to drive inclusive behavior and increase diversity across the organization. We are united by diversity and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or protected Veteran status.