Rochester, New York State, United States
$107,350 - $171,000
The Salesforce Administrator will play a key role in the design and application of key business processes of our Salesforce instance. This candidate will be responsible for both the ongoing management and new prioritization of new functionality in cooperation with both internal and external team members and partners. This individual will advise on, support, and implement new and changing functions that will enable our sales, marketing, operations, and support teams to better serve our end customers.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work with current partners to finalize any ongoing work that will allow our product organization to enable to flow of data from our internal tools to Salesforce
- Partner with business leaders to establish a key functional roadmap that will enable future enhancements to our salesforce instance
- Collaborate with multiple teams and internal stakeholders to document current capabilities, limitations, and use cases to facilitate growth
- Continue to push boundaries on current capabilities and be a though leader on process optimization
The ideal candidate
- Experience supporting sales and operational functions
- Experience in JIRA and Confluence applications
- Collaborative with strong ability to think critically and work through complex requirements
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
This is a work from home role in either New York, NY or San Diego, CA, but you will be required to come into these locations on an as needed basis.
New York, NY: 450 W 33rd St, New York, NY, 10001 | San Diego, CA: 8910 University Center Lane, San Diego, CA 92122
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
New York,NY $107,350.00 - $171,000.00 / year; San Diego,CA $107,350.00 - $171,000.00 / year
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.