Salesforce Developer (Remote)
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
$67,307 - $100,879
It all started with an idea at Block in 2013. Initially built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic app, bringing a better way to send, spend, invest, borrow and save to our millions of monthly active users. With a mission to redefine the world's relationship with money by making it more relatable, instantly available and universally accessible, at Cash App you'll have the opportunity to make a real-world impact with your career.
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees around the world with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and continue to value working across time zones and continents both remotely and in our Cash App offices.
Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Block operates. We tailor our experience to champion our employees’ creativity and productivity wherever they are.
Check out our locations, benefits and more at cash.app/careers.
- Daily development activities, focused on custom development tasks on the Salesforce platform using Apex and Lightning Web Components
- Create and develop SFDC custom solutions and integration
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging, test fixes, and deploy to production
- Provide consultative services to customers and team members
You will also:
- Act as an escalation point for issues and contribute positively to the success of the team
- Build relationships with Engineering, Product and Automation teams
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- 5+ years of experience working with the Salesforce customer portal, web services, Apex,SOSL, SOQL, LWC
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with emphasis in applications and systems development, database and middleware technologies.
- 3+ years participation & support for UAT and release management.
- Possess a current, advanced developer certification in Salesforce
- Understanding of Salesforce Governor Limits and Code Coverage
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Standard Objects and Business Processes around them
- Experience with custom integration
- Experience with Salesforce Sites, API Calls
- Working experience with Large Data Volume
- Flexibility around hours to allow for global meetings
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.