New York, New York State, United States
$77,065 - $138,692
As a Salesforce Developer II, you will work with a cross functional team of Database, DevOps, Software, QA engineers, and Technical Project Management to support the development and maintenance of Salesforce solutions. You will be responsible for the development, configuration, maintenance, administration, and integration of Progyny’s Salesforce platform and other related products.
What you’ll do*:
- Develop, maintain, and optimize solutions that are highly scalable and extensive to ensure continuous operation and improvement, while keeping the overall end-user experience in mind.
- Take full control and responsibility for finding solutions to highly ambiguous problems, and drive towards simple, but elegant solutions.
- Review existing solutions and projects with Salesforce Architect to remediate technical debt and update critical projects.
- Debug, trace, and profile existing solutions to ensure uptime and maintainability.
- Work with application developers, users, operational leadership, and subject matter experts to understand current and future operational goals.
- Contribute to all parts of the Salesforce development and release lifecycle, including design, development, documentation, testing and operations.
- Be a highly motivated self-starter individual demonstrating integrity, initiative, and innovation qualities.
Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field (will accept Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years of experience as equivalent)
- At least 1 year of similar experience in position offered or in a programmer analyst role (including Salesforce).
- Salesforce.com Platform Developer I certification is required.
- Understanding of all aspects of Salesforce, including Sales and Service Cloud experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development, staging, production, or similar deployment cycles.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce Governor limits and CRM best practices.
- Ability to design, code, test, debug, package and deploy quality, scalable and well documented solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Demonstrative success with at least two Salesforce.com integration projects.
- Experience with Salesforce declarative programming including change sets, test code, Salesforce API framework, 3rd party API's, assignment rules, validation rules, visual workflow, process builder, custom reports, Apex REST API, and Developer Console.
- Experience working with Salesforce Lightning Migration, Design System and Components.
- Ability to use out-of-the-box SFDC functionality as well as building custom solutions on top of the framework’s building blocks using Web Service and Apex programming, App-Exchange packages, and custom applications.
- Understanding of how to integrate data from multiple external sources and leverage it within the CRM environment is strongly required.
- Possess good oral and written documentation skills and be able to interact with other team members to deliver fast and reliable code. You will also be asked to contribute ideas, provide feedback and collaborate on many projects within the team’s portfolio that may be outside your domain expertise.
- Experience working in the Healthcare Industry_ is a plus_.
- Experience working in Marketing Cloud and/or CPQ is a plus
- Experience with ETL tools (e.g._ Jitterbit, MuleSoft_)_ is a plus._
- Salesforce.com Platform Developer II_ certification_ is a plus.
- Experience working in an agile Scrum environment is a plus.
Progyny is a leading fertility benefits management company in the US. We are redefining fertility and family building benefits, proving that a comprehensive and inclusive fertility solution can simultaneously benefit employers, patients, and physicians. Our benefits solution empowers patients with education and guidance from a dedicated Patient Care Advocate (PCA), provides access to a premier network of fertility specialists using the latest science and technologies, reduces healthcare costs for the nation’s leading employers, and drives optimal clinical outcomes. We envision a world where anyone who wants to have a child can do so.
Our mission is to make any member’s dream of parenthood come true through a healthy, timely, and supported fertility and family building journey. Come join a company that’s been recognized by Modern Healthcare as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
- Family friendly benefits:
- Paid maternity and paternity
- Fertility benefits (including egg freezing and IVF)
- Emergency childcare program
- Parent’s group
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Paid vacation and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Bonus program
- 401K Match
- Monday breakfasts/ Friday lunches/ healthy snacks
- Company social events
- Sit/ stand desks
Progyny is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Job Type: Full-time