Paris, Ile-de-France, France
You will report to the VP Revenue Growth & Enablement, based in New York.
Contract & Location
- Permanent full-time contract
- Paris Office: 19 rue Michel Le Comte - 75003, with a smooth remote work policy (up to 3 days a week)
A few examples of your responsibilities
- Serve as primary system administrator for our SFDC environment
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Manage SDFC data feeds and integrations
- Design & drive data quality processes to ensure a high level of data integrity
- Collaborate with the RevOps & Enablement team members and various business units to validate business requirements and any considerations
- Build and document customized solutions in SFDC and associated systems that support those business requirements and processes
- Adhere to SFDC admin & coding best practices, maintain code documentation
- Take ownership of release cycles to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code
- Drive communication (releases, updates) to end users
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the SFDC skill set across the organization
- Drive change management initiatives to increase tools and processes adoption across different functions, regions, and seniority levels
- Refine CRM analytics and reporting strategy to ensure the different Teams leverage on the customer information and extract maximum value
What we offer
- Huge impact. AB Tasty is only as great as our team. By providing strategic and operational support to multiple functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to update or develop and deploy new functional improvements and business processes, you’ll have a direct impact on the company’s success.
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort - you’ll be one of the team and fully trusted to take responsibility for your tasks. You’ll have every incentive to make a real impact.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international, and our team is too. Although our HQ is located in France, our company language is English.
- Continuous education. We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics (a few examples of our permanent or latest classes: Coding lessons, blockchain class, mental health coaching, vegan cooking, …).
- Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.
- Remote working, flexible schedule. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible for your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping.
- Time for yourself. After a year within AB Tasty, we offer you a day off during which we simply ask you to think about your career expectations with us. It's not always easy to find time for introspection and to envision what path can lead us to a happy career so we offer a Retreat Day as an opportunity to reflect on that. We not only aim to succeed, but also to make you succeed.
️ What we look for
- A high-energy professional with fast-paced learning capabilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Projects management efficiency
- Advanced Salesforce admin knowledge & fundamentals Salesforce development skills