Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Main responsibilities include:
- Support countries in solutioning gaps between current state and future state; inclusive of building Marketing Cloud acumen and training
- He/She will collaborate across streams to enable functionalities based on Global business processes and will provide countries with guidance and support needed to ensure adoption and success.
- Will help prepare Country Preparedness Assessments, to identify potential gaps and ensure processes are properly enabled in the Marketing Cloud platform
- Will help develop and execute Change Management plans with the regions and countries.
- Work on ongoing education, assisting with on-boarding train-the-trainer sessions with markets in preparation for new MCM rollouts.
- In collaboration with regional teams and CE Design & Enable teams, he/she will assist in the prioritization on standard ecosystem initiatives and will help manage the ecosystem expectations and issues, supporting with on-going process questions and tickets, funneling to the appropriate colleagues as needed.
- Will share and consult on best practices related to business processes and Marketing Cloud ecosystem tools.
- Will work to define KPIs and ensure correct enablement in regions and markets.
- He/she will have an understanding of the needs of our customer base – information requirements, format, channels and influencers, and understands MSD Animal Health sales & marketing processes
- Is Knowledgeable on the various applications available in MAH ecosystem (including amongst others, Veeva CRM, Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, BI)
- Is Aware of the latest ecosystem developments and trends and is passionate about customer experience, digital world, data and technology.
- Has the ability to communicate clearly and effectively as they will need to train local leads on new features and enhancements in the ecosystem, as well as advise/consult on best practices.
- Has a passion for CRM & MCM processes and a desire to understand and share data.
- Fluent in English (French is a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally
If you are interested in this offer, click on "apply now" to send an updated copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this offer does not suit your profile but you are looking for a new job, please contact us and we will discuss it. We guarantee confidentiality.