Are you ready to join a growing, global drug development and manufacturing organization that puts people first? Come to Adare! We work closely with our pharmaceutical industry partners during all phases of drug development and commercial manufacturing with a mission of improving the lives of patients and medicines essential to people all over the world. Each role and every department within Adare offer you a unique, customized experience with a chance to make a real impact, and is critical to our success. With the help of people like you dedicated to our mission, Adare is transforming lives by transforming drug delivery!
Join our mission at Adare!
What can Adare offer you?
- Medical/dental/vision/life – low employee premiums
- 401k with a highly competitive match
- Generous PTO, including floating holidays
- Career growth and internal opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Performance-based bonus
- Employee Recognition Programs
We are seeking to hire a Salesforce Administrator to join our Sales Operations function within our Commercial team.
If any of the below describes you, we would love to meet you!
The CRM Administrator will lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce CRM deployment. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop, and deploy our core program business processes related to our CRM. The CRM Administrator will be solely responsible for day-to-day execution configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce CRM environment, including Pardot Marketing Automation
- Handle all administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Creating workflows, formula fields, roll up summary fields, assignment rules, roles, profiles, settings etc., including coding and testing new programs and existing program changes
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Assist in training new and existing associates. Support the adoption of best practices and grow Salesforce CRM skill set across the organization
- Lead the Strategic vision for future CRM enhancements, including developing and applying advanced Salesforce functionality to solve business problems
- Proactively identify ways to leverage Salesforce to improve business outcomes
- Develop integration processes using Salesforce Web Services API
- Create and update data models, custom objects, forms, functions and workflows
- Complete all required documentation to meet department standards
- Be the primary liaison between Commercial and the IT function, especially around CRM integrations with the CRM and other IT systems
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
(Listed below are commonly used qualifications. Use and modify as needed.)
- Preferred bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent combination or experience and education
- Minimum 5 years of SFDC experience on the Salesforce platform
- SFDC Certification is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal written and oral communication skills
- Ability to coordinate, contribute to and work within a cross-functional team.
Adare Pharma is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status.
NO AGENCIES OR THIRD PARTIES
Job Type: Full-time
Adare Pharma Solutions